Chapter 45 - The Aftermath.

Chapter shout out!!! Sassymaster21 and shuurai_uchia!

Also, shuurai_uchia has written this amazing story (in my opinion) called Without Naruto. I can't give too much away but I can say that it is a unique fanfic, a little on the depressing side, and I think it deserves more credit than what she has been getting with it.  This might be a little daring, but a lot of people should check it out and any of her other stories!

I must really have a thing with 10 chapters, because in every arc I have ten or more, and this one is exactly ten since Itachi came in.... o/.\o

Also, I'm not a huge fan of this chapter, I like the beginning an little, but when I got a page or two into it I realized I didn't know what I wanted from the rest of the chapter. I knew the end result I wanted, but I had no clue how I was going to write it to get to the end, so I ended up stretching it out, giving myself some breaks to think (half the time I didn't -_-' Most of the time I either read Detective Conan or was doing homework) and ended up making it really late... 

-----------------

Chapter 45 -

The Aftermath.  

---------------------

Suteki POV ...... o.O   Shit.... crazy lady point of view.... Yup, pretty sure the world going to end now.

"Harmony?" Kotori asked dumbfounded as he looked at mine, I mean, Harmony's body. It no longer looked like a body of a thirteen year old. Not with its shoulder length hair, slightly curved body and longer legs. 'I would say that she looks about fifteen-sixteen.' I thought as I looked down at her right arm, which was glowing like an ember. The kanji for thirteen had been replaced with the number fifteen. 'That must be why it hurt her so much. She skipped a whole year. I wonder why...' 

I looked back at him and to laugh as I shook my head at his expression, it was full of confidently, wonder, and if I wasn't wrong, there was a hint lust as well. "No you dumb asshole. This may be her body, but her mind was pushed to the brink, so she's having a little nap, and because she is having such nap, I'm now in control. My name is Suteki. And believe me when I say I will make you wish you had never met me." 

"Nice to meet you, Lovely. not that I'm calling you a liar or anything, but I'm finding it hard to believe you, do you have any proof?" he asked with his trade mark smirk that Harmony hated so much, and. Seeing it face-to-face, I don't blame her. I lazily moved my right hand, making it look like I was examining my nails.

“First of all, don't call my Lovely. Secondly, not that I really feel proud about this, but out of everyone from my brother's and mine clan, Harmony seemed to fight the most similar to me, so it makes sense that the flute's seal choose her, even at a young age. And if I must say, if her brother was still alive, I would have to say that he was a splitting image of Tsuki, in fighting style and looks. Pity he was killed. He would have grown up to be such a looker."

"Your brother and your clan?"

"Yes. My brother Tsuki Kakureta Merodi and I, his younger twin sister, the one driven to insanity by her own jutsu and ended up cursing her clan, Hoshi Kakureta Merodi, but after being killed and sealed was later called Suteki Kyoki. Came up with it myself." I looked up at him and glared, throwing the thing that I was holding at him, making sure that it embedded itself in a boulder that he was standing by. Kotori looked a little shocked that I threw a feather made out of ice like a senbon needle. "And even though I no longer go by that name, I do not take you insulting a member of my clan, especially one from my side of the clan, so lightly." I held out my left hand when I was done talking and letting chakra swirl around my hand, making the air around heavy and cold.