Melody of Time (Naruto FanFic)

I don't own Naruto.

 -----

Prologue

------

Where should I start?

The beginning? Well, in the beginning, starts with a fire-red haired girl crying in a puddle of her older brothers and grandfathers blood.

The beginning starts with her learning that because of the blood that ran through her veins, the same one that was spilling out of the two corpses, and mostly likely her parents as well in some distant land, had made her a target.

The beginning starts with bloody nightmare-filled and sleepless nights, staring up at the moon and stars, trying to draw enough strength from them to get up the next day.

The beginning starts with her trying to grow up alone, trying to get stronger with only one person on her side.

How about the middle? The middle is about that same girl, now growing up learning to trust people, and learning that family can be by blood and bonds.

The middle is about her learning how to not only to protect herself but the people who she cares deeply for.

The middle is about her learning what a one sided love is about and about ignored jealousy.

The middle is about her learning the cruelties of war.

The middle is about her figuring out that a childish rivalry within a team could almost ruin everything.

Now, the ending? The ending is about her seeing the people she loved and cared about try to run to her before she gets crushed under a tonne of rocks after she gets nearly rescued.

Now, what would you say if that was only part of my story? That I had a whole nothing beginning, middle, and end? And that it was soon going to start off?

My name is Harmony Kakureta Merodi. The small girl who had to grow up with her most precious things being stolen from her, only to regain it in a different form during a cruel and blood-filled world that came with being a skilled shinobi.

This is my story.

Would you like to hear what happens next?

-------------

Hey, so I just wanted to do a quick little note at the end of this. I am beginning the process or editing/re-writing this story, so don't be surprised if while you are reading this, the writing skill will decrease dramatically. All edited/re-written chapters will have no fancy titles, just chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3 etc. And very limited Sensei notes. Also, they will all refer to the village as Konoha instead of the Hidden Leaf Village.