Chapter 46 - Home sweet home.

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, this was part of chapter 45, but when you reach 20 pages on Word with size 11 font, it's a little to much.

And that is all..

And I really have no reason for the pic today, I just wanted to but that one up.

--------------

Chapter 46 

Home Sweet Home.

---------------

(Just a small recap)

'Ne ne... Since you're wearing a leather jacket, can you please dye your hair blue with the tips purple?'

'No... Like I said then, never going to happen.'

'What about deep red?'

 'I know only one person that has hair like that, and she not mentally stable at all... So no thanks.'

'Black?' She asked, oblivious to my insult. I shook my head and this time did hit my face.

'No.'

'Brunette?'

'N. O.'

'Blonde?'

'NO!'

'Sheesh... Sorry. No need to yell.'

'With you there's all ways a reason to yell.'

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Another few days later.~~~~~~~~~~~

"This village has changed quite a bit while I was gone." Obasan said as she leaned against the railing onto of the Hokage office. I walked up to her and leaned my back against the railing.

"Image how I felt." I said with a smile, looking over my shoulder, down into the streets, seeing the small head of Rin walking down the street, choking the life out of Nala, or now Kitty-chan as she gave her tour of her new home. She had ended up waking up maybe an hour after my argument with Suteki about hair colour, so the next few days as we walked I was with her and Naruto, talking about random things and things we have to show her.  I had also given my goggles back to her when she had woken up, much to her excitement.

"Must have tooken a while to get used to. Let's hope it doesn't for me, seeing as starting today, the village is my responsibility as the fifth Hokage." She turned around and faced the six people behind us.

"I am amazed you were able to persuade her..." One of the elders said to Ojisan... I didn't pay attention enough to learn his name when we came back, so he and his sister are just the old snobby elders, or dumb 1 and dumb 2.

"HAH! A handsome devil like myself only needs his charm to peruse anyone! GYAHAHAHAHA!!!"

'Hump.... Suuuure... What charm, more like almost die from poisoning and then letting you 'student' take care of all the hard work.'  I thought to myself, and the look on Naruto's face told me that he was thinking something very similar.

"Well, then lets gather the local Lords and celebrate the inauguration of the fifth Hokage. Genma, Aoba, Announce this is to the village." Dumb 2 told the tow jounins besides her.

"Aye!" The both siad before disappearing.... Not the two liveliest people. That’s for sure....

"WAIT UP! TSUNADE HAS SOME STUFF TO TAKE CARE OF FIRST!" Naruto yelled, making Obasan scratch the back of her head.