Chapter 26- Ninja fights and Tattoos

I just realized hat I haven't done a disclaimer for a while....

Disclaimer- ExtraCrazy14-sensei does not own any of the Naruto characters or plot, only Harmony, Nala and any way I decided to mess up that plot!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!..... O.O oh sorry, did I scare all of you?!!!!

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! *Attacks all the gakuseis in a giant group hug with anime tears running down face before an evil face appears.)

Now I will never let you go!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WARNING: There are quiet a fair number of swears in this chapter, just telling you now...

Pic of her 'Tattoo'

-----------------

Chapter 26-

Ninja fights and Tattoos

----------------

"You know, it's great and all that you are taking care of both of them... But you also need to make sure that you are all right." I said to Sakura as I saw she nodding off after she placed a wet cloth on Sasuke's  forehead. I must have scared her because she jumped about three feet into the air.

"Shuzme!!" She leaped to her feet and ran at me, wrapping her arms around me. I placed a hand on her head, put them put it on her should and pushed her away slightly so I could see her face.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen to Naruto or Sasuke?"  I looked at the pair and say that they were both sleeping still and that Sasuke was no longer withering in pain. Sakura finally let go off me.

"No, they are still both all right... I was just worried... You were gone for so long... I couldn't help but think that maybe.... you...." She looked down at the ground. I went and kneeled beside the two boys.

"Sakura didn't I promise you that I would came back? Now go get some sleep, it's almost daybreak, you must be beat..." Sakura was about say something, but I cut her off. "Don't even try it. You. Sleep. Now. Don't worry; I'll get Raion to kept guard." I said to her with a smile before I turned my attention to the two boys. I felt Sasuke's head, and instantly pulled my hand away. 'He's burning!! How long has he been like this?!!" I looked over to Naruto and saw that one of the cuts he got on is face were slightly bleeding so I got a cloth and wiped it up, then got another cloth wert and replaced the cloth on Sasuke head.

"Ummmm.... Shuzme... There is something I want to ask about Raion...." Sakura said as she sat down beside me. I sighed.

"Fine, ask away, but only if you go get some sleep after." Sakura nodded her head.

"Is Raion really you teammate?" She asked me. I turned my head and looked at her. She quickly continued. "I mean I couldn't help before but think that Raion looked a lot like Harmony's cat when you transformed her, and also, when Chita disappeared, I could have sworn that I saw Harmony there in her place for a second.... So I thought that maybe...." I looked into her eyes, seeing that they were so very confused.

"What's with you and ending you sentences with maybe? Yeah you where think that either Raion is Nala and Harmony made Chita to protect all of you, or that even I could be a transformed Harmony, keeping an eye on all of you, and that I failed the first exam to look after all of you in a different form?" I said to her. Sakura’s eyes widened I gave her a smile. "Well I guess tell you... You're right..."

Sakura stared at me, and then she broke you in a smile and tried to hug me.

"Then!! It is really you Harmony-chan!!!! I thought so!!! I mean... You act just like her!!!!" I held my arms...