Chapter 35 - So... Uh... Yeah, what was your name again Mr.Fish Sticks? :s

Chapter goes out to HerBestFriend (awesome name), lalalaAlyssaaaa, and khalidaabir!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERICITY!!!! MELODY OF TIME IS NOW ONE YEAR OLD!!!! On this day a flute playing ginger ninja that was emotional wreak was made, and now she is a flute-less flute playing ginger ninja that is still an emotional wreak!!! Yea for non-improvement!!! 

So I just want to say one thing before I start this chapter... I love all you guys so much!! I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that the random idea I came up with in Socials class last year would lead up to such an amazing thing!!!!! Thank you all for supporting me and reading my story, and for a few, having the craziest and weirdest conversations with me and letting me dump random spoilers on you and asking about them!!!  (You know who you are...) THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. I only own Harmony, Nala, her now brunt flute, Kotori, Hoshi a.k.a Suteki, and Ryoke... Actually, you guys can do whatever you want with the last one, I don't care for him....

Quick reminder:

Harmony thinking/ talking to either Nala or Suteki.

Nala talking.

Suteki talking to Harmony (or maybe me adding in a random note)

Got it? Great!!!! Onto the newest chappie!!

------------------

Chapter 35 - So... Uh.... Yeah, what was your name again Mr. Fish Sticks?

------------------

'So what about blonde? What do you think about that?'

''No, never happening.'

'Brunette?'

'Do you not understand the meaning of no and never happening?'

'Black hair?'

'Sigh* What Am I going to do with you... And no.'

'How about blood red!! I think your hair would look killer if it was blood red!!!!'

'I don't think so. The only people that can pull off blood red hair are the mentally insane.'

'... Are you implying that I am not mentally sane?'  Suteki asked me in a challenging way. I sighed and hung my head as I swung my legs.

'Noooo! I would never challenge your sanity Suteki.'  I told her, my thoughts laced with heavy sarcasm. Suteki was silent for a little bit before she stared to talk again.

'How about blue! Could you please dye your hair blue!! Oh! And make the tips purple!! That way you all ways have the clan's colours on you!!! And then you should be a leather jacket!!! That would look soo cool!!!!!!'  I could all most see Suteki waving her hands back and forth in front of her like a fan girl as she thought of another hair color she wanted me to try. I sighed and ran my hair though my now incredibly short hair. Because Nala sucks at cutting when I turn her into a human, she accidently cut the back a little bit, *ahem! A lot!* shorter, I had to fix it so that the front of my hair was around the length of my one side bangs, so just past my chin, and the back was close to the base of my skull.

"Shut up Suteki! You are so annoying!!!!" I said out loud to let out a little steam from talking to the 'sane' person inside my head... Okay, that maybe me even seem a little insane... 'Damn you Suteki...'

'Hey, don't hate the player!! Hate the game!!!! Hehehehehe!!'  Right after she said that I couldn't take it anymore and let out a full out scream of anger, cursing her to the end of time before I jumped off the tree branch I was sitting on and walked over to my creek. All I wished right now is that I would stop having the founder of my clan that was driven insane, and that was trying everything she could do to try and get me to give into the same insanity, be gone and leave me alone. I had enough problems to deal with on my own without everything that she adds on. I sat down on the big rock and covered my face with my hands. It was getting harder little by little every day to ignore her and stay sane.