Chapter 44- The long awaited rematch. *cue evil laugh*

Chapter shout out! Natiosuta, littleanimefan2001 and gillykat!!!

I don't own any of the characters that are in the manga/anime Naruto, but the ones I do own are the ones that I made myself.

Also, it has now been ten chapters since the crazy old hag Suteki has come into the story!!! HUZAH FOR CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

It’s also been 12 chapters since Kotori was introduced... But who cares about him. Most people just want him dead because he kidnapped Rin.

And the picture on the side is a reminder to everyone what Kotori looks like. How in the world had I managed to make a nice looking guy be so evil and deranged? But you have to admit, he sorta looks like a player... So at least I got that right. 

----------------

Chapter 44- The long awaited rematch *Cue evil laugh*

---------------

"Rin!!" I yelled as I watched the small girl fall to the ground. She was covered in dirt, bruises, scratches and was gagged with one of her red ribbons that had been ripped from her hair, even both of the ice tiger lilies had been ripped out, making half of it fall down in an unruly mess. Because it was wire that bonded her hands in front of her, the sudden pull, and probably many others resulted of that wire hitting and digging into her skin, making her bleed, and some of her blood had managed to drip on to the store bag that she still held from when I gave it to her, which was just as dirty an tattered as she. But on a side note, if I wasn't super pissed that he had kidnapped my little sister and hurt her I would have been proud of her, there wasn't a single tear in her eyes and she held her head high, even after she had been roughly forced to stand after falling, like she knew that there was nothing to fear right now.

"Why in the hell do you have Rin?!" I yelled at him when he dragged her up off the ground. I would have run to her, but when I took a single step he placed a kunia to her throat. "Let her go! She is just a little girl! She has nothing to do with this fight!!"

"Oh no Harmony, I disagree with you." He said as he applied some pressure to her throat, making Rin whimper a little from the pain. "I would say that she has everything to do with our little fight. You know, when Kabuto told me that you had her all ways hanging around I couldn't believe it, so I went to go see it with my own eyes, but when I did you had ran away with that useless old man on your back, leaving her all alone on the streets. I thought that it showed that she was nothing to you, but when I went down and started talking to her she kept on saying how her 'Onee-chan' will come and find her, and that her. 'Onee-chan' loves her. Do you hear that?! This little bitch talks like she owns you Harmony!!! That's why I had to punish her, because the one that owns you and loves you is me and will only be me!!!" He yelled, and I put him a little higher on my crazy scale than before.  

"Owns me?! You are way more delusional then I thoug- “I yelled at him but stopped midway when a shadow loamed overhead. I looked up and saw one of the two giant snakes charging at us.

'HOLY SHIT!!! GIANT SNAKE!!! GIANT SNAKE!! EVASIVE ACTIONS!!! EVASIVE ACTIONS!!!!'  Suteki yelled/laughed like a manic at me as I jumped away and landed on a boulder.

"Would you shut up or a second Suteki?!" I yelled back at her as I had to flee from my rock to another to dodge the snake's jaws again. I cursed out loud when I notice I was running out of rocks to shield behind, seeing as it destroyed the last one and its twin was destroying quite a few too.

"Swamp if the underground!" I heard Ojisan yell before the giant snake that lunged at me again stop mid-attack, its jaws only a couple of feet away from me. I looked down to see what stopped it and saw that a majority of its lower body was submerged in a giant swamp. But that wasn't all; a small body on the edge was slowly being sucked in.