Chapter 17 - Just a memory

I just want to say two things.

1. I don't own any original Naruto characters, only my own.

2.  And I guess you could say this chapter is filler... yeah... it's filler....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17 - Just a memory. (Filler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate him! Why does he have to be such a jerk sometimes?!" I kinda yelled out as Rin and I were walking to her house. We had just finished training today, and I was majorly pissed at a certain someone.

"You know how Kakashi-san can be Harmony. He is just looking out for you making sure you are ready for anything." Rin said to me as we neared her house. We were talking about the sparring matches that we had to do today. They were strictly taijutsu and I was paired up with Kakashi. I don't know why, but today Kakashi went harder on me then he ever has. So hard that Minato-sensei was even surprised. Kakashi made sure I was covered in purple and blur polka-dots, and that he barely had a single scratch on him beside the few times I did land a hit. When the match was finally over, Kakashi walked up to where I was sitting and catching me breath and told me that I was weak, that I needed to get stronger if I ever wanted to be a ninja, and that I would never avenge my family if I kept up with the way I was going because I was most likely to get killed. I got so mad that I punch Kakashi right in the face and then kneed him in the groin before I flipped him the finger and stocked off leaving Kakashi rolling on the ground in pain.

I saw Rin's house up a head and sighed. Usually I stay at either Minato-sensei and Kushina's house or Kakashi's, but I didn't feel like seeing the slight disappointment in sensei's eyes or see the dog right now, so it was just Rin. Obito has a big family so he wouldn't have room for one more person in his house. I ran my hand angrily through my long hair and sighed.

"I know that Rin. I know he is just trying to protect me, but it's not like he can protect me or get me ready for everything. And besides, he really wanted to protect me, he would try and make sure I didn't get hurt, not make sure I am covered in bruises, than insult me that why."

We walked in silence for a little bit until we reached her house. Rin opened her door and giggle at something. I turned my head to her in confusion.

"What's with the giggle, think of something funny?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about how you and Kakashi all ways fight about something one day, and then the next, the two of you are as happy as can be. It's kinda like an older married couple and its quiet funny actually." I tilted my head to one side, with a slight smile on my face.

"But your forgetting three every important things Rin. 1. If we were a couple, the world would end, or 2. One of if us, or even both of us would be 10 feet in the ground. And 3. Kakashi and I wouldn't be a couple because as of now he is my ex. And beside have you got a good look at him, I mean, if I date somebody, I want them to at least look good, not cover up his face with a mask, mostly that the bottom half of his face is covered in zits! “I faked a shudder, thinking of his face, even though I already know what it really looks like.  Rin laughed at that and nodded her head in agreement. As we walked through her house we talked and laughed about something’s, most likely how the world would end if Kakashi and I got together. We were in the kitchen, eating apples, when suddenly a song came into my mind, making me smile and laugh slightly. Rin gave me a confused look, but I just gave her a wide smile and started to sing.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na