Chapter 39 - Journal update!! FINALLY!! ... Damn it, it's a filler chapter....

• Dedicated to yummybear626

Chapter shout out! This chapter goes out to yummybear626, AliceTail, AnnaRozeDog, HisGirl4Ever_903, Vamprincess101 and JoaquinAPina!!! All if these people are super amazing! I really wish I could really dedicate this chapter to all of these awesome people. but wattpad is stupid like that, and it's being even more stupid by not letting my dedicate this chapter by saying that the thing I dedicate this chapter too is an invalided email, so I had to do it different. sorry.

Urgh!!! When will I finish this story! I want to start writing Shippuden! I can't help but think about what I am going to write there and never what i am going to write in the chapter that I am writing!!! GOD!

-_-' (Me)

Um... what to talk about before I start this chapter.... uh ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  what are your guys favorite Naruto character that has appeared in the story so far?

.

..

... I really want to start writing Shippuden!!!!!

GSDGVJFVZSMJDHFCVSJ,DHCV.\SJFCBSKDJV!!!

My mind is filled with the next book... At least the beginning of it.... hehehe... I'm not telling you anything I am planning.

ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!!

Oh and just warning, a lot of this chapter is just a repeat of stuff.

------------------------

Chapter 39 - Journal update!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! ... Damn it, it's a filler chapter.

-----------------------

I seriously think everyone is out to get Ojisan or something. Yesterday Ojisan was woken up, beaten and tied up by Rin. Today, Naruto decided to for once not let Ojisan sleep in and made one of his water balloons burst, drenching Jiraiya-Ojisan's face. I felt kinda proud that Naruto had passed the first stage, but I have to say that Rin took the cake again today when she ran in and splashed a bucket almost as big as she was onto Ojisan also, not only getting his face wet again, but drenching the rest of the clothes. And because of the water woke him up in shock in once again tried to attack Rin. Let's just say he ended up being tied up again.... I think I like this soon to be tradition on waking up the old pervert...

.

..

... It's a have-to-be-there kind of thing. I'm just saying, Ojisan’s face was priceless!

So after  Ojisan had dried off and everything he gave his okay to Naruto to burst the water balloon. What I found surprising is that he had to use his right hand to pour his chakra into the ball and on different spots to make the water push against the balloon, making it look spiked all over the place before it burst, as he held it in his left hand. I looked down at my right hand as Naruto began freaking about because both Rin and Ojisan had fallen asleep when he was showing us before I looked out the window watching as a couple of birds landed on a nearby telephone wire. I must have been staring off into space because I found myself  lying on the floor with Naruto and Jiraiya- Ojisan giving me a weird look. I blinked couple of times before I pushed myself into a sitting position.

"What?" I asked after I sat up. Naruto gave me a weird look, and Ojisan gave me a concerned one.

"You where muttering to yourself. It almost looked like you were talking to yourself. You kept on talking to yourself till you suddenly feel over. It was weird." Naruto told me, making me blink again before I pulled a bored expression and got up.