Chapter 10 - Doing the bell test again

I felt like all the air in my lungs was knocked out. I staggered to get up off the ground. I couldn't believe it. Here was Kakashi, my old best friend holding my Emerald Music, the same flute that I had lost on that one mission 13 years ago.

"I had a feeling that you wouldn't be able to fight to your full potential without this." Kakashi said, extended his hand my flute in it. I couldn't help it, tears stared to slowly flow down my face. I thought I had lost it forever. I was so grateful to Kakashi right now. I slowly griped my flute, sighing as I felt the familiar weight.

"Thank you so much Kakashi." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"You're welcome, now enough with the tears; you don't want people to think you are weak now?" Kakashi said in a teasing tone. I lifted my hand to erase the tears on my face and replace them with a devilish smirk.

"No I wouldn't." That was all I said before I charged at him, with my flute in its kunai form. I could feel a renewed joy inside of me as a fought Kakashi. It was just like when we were kids. I was all ways trying to show him how much stronger I was and how much I had improved, and this time as no different. Well maybe a little bit different, this time Kakashi isn't a chunin but a jounin, so he was bound to be much stronger. That was his advantage, but he had one disadvantage, he had one of his eyes covered and I still had no idea why. I had noticed it the first time I saw him, but I never really got to ask, and I felt like I would be prying, so I decided to not vice my curiosity. So Kakashi had a, advantage and a maybe disadvantage. I on the other hand had only disadvantages. He knew my attack style like the back of his hand, so no matter how many punches and kicks I threw at him with blinding speed, he dodged all of them. I knew he was holding back, so I decided to kick it up a notch. I quickly placed my kunai flute back together and placed it at my lips. I saw Kakashi's eye widen a bit. He may know my style well, but he all ways had problem when it came to my flute. My fingers moved across my flute, making a faint tune exit it. The wind automatically responded. The wind stated to pick up around my, making a sphere.

I lifted my lips from my flute to say the necessary words "Razor Wind." I was right now about 10 feet in the air, surrounded by a swirling wind sphere. You could hear the faint hum in the air; it was from how fast the wind has moving. I crossed my arms in front of my chest to form an X, and then moved them out quickly. When I moved my arms, two powerful crescent shaped wind currents flew toward Kakashi. Kakashi knew what I was going to do and he quickly dodged my attack.

I knew that this stage of this jutsu was too weak to head-on-head with Kakashi, so I willed my Razor Wind to go into its second stage. The notes to pull of the second stage are more difficult than the notes for the first stage, but I knew them so well I could do them in my non-existing sleep. As I played my flute the wind around me started to change. Water appeared with the wind, swirly itself around the sphere of wind.

"Razor Water! I hope you are ready for this Kakashi 'sensei'!" I shouted at the man below. I once again crossed my arm and released the crescent wind at Kakashi, but this time, it was much more powerful and much, much faster than before and both of the crescents of wind were covered in slick water. I knew that Kakashi would give no way on dodging this. I gave a small laugh.

"Bet you wished that you never gave me back my flute now?" I said into the wind.

"No, not really. I mean I wouldn't be able to spare with you just like we did before." My eyes widen. 'How could he have dodged that?! I aimed it right at him at point-blank distance! I bet he used a showdown clone.' I quickly spun around, trying to find where he was hiding. 'Where is that little dog?' I wondered. I slowed down my wind and lowered myself to the ground. The moment my feet touched the ground I split my flute in two, turning it back into its kunai form, and cancelling my Razor wind jutsu.