99 Problems Just Doubled

Beyonce's POV

I found myself becoming extremely suspicous of Michael lately. He just didn't seem himself. What did he have going on? I was going to find out eventually. The twins were downstairs with their tutor and I was in Michael's library reading The Great Gasby. I began to tally the kicks of Applehead and so far he kicks four times then stops, then kicks five times, then stops. I started to kept a little journal for him. I did the same for the twins. I was writing my first entry in the nicknamed "Applehead Diaries". 

Dear Applehead, 

Oh baby you don't know the things you do to me. I can't wait to see your gorgeous face. I hope you're a boy. You're going to be just like your father: smart, adorable, and a leader. And you're going to treat women right. Once you're eighteen, I'll let you read this. I did the same with your brother and sister. I guess I could tell you about them. Their names are Princess Teairra Mari Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Joseph Jackson. They have curly black hair and gorgeous doe brown eyes. They're my skin tone. Prince looks like Michael. And Princess looks like me. They both can walk and talk now. Even at sixteen months old. Prince loves swimming and Princess likes pictures and dolls. And they each have a gold bracelet on their left wrist with their name and birthday engraved in it. You'll get on too Applehead, don't worry. Well that's all about your siblings.

Let's talk about your Daddy. Your Daddy. *chuckles* Well...your Daddy's name is Michael. Your Daddy is famous baby. He is a singer and a dancer. I love your Daddy dearly. He is also my husband, Applehead. We got married right after the twins were born. Your Daddy is tall, slender, with a apple head just like your brother's. I bet you'll have one too. Your Daddy has curly black hair that frames his face and he has a bright smile, and a gorgeous voice. You'll hear it before you come out. He loves you already. He's even working on your room. Your Daddy is a nice person. I'll explain how you got here later. ;) Well, I'll tell you about your home.

We live in a mansion called Neverland. It's everything you can imagine. It has animals, amusement rides, pools, and many fun things to do. I think it's beautiful, and I know you will too. You're going to enjoy every moment here. I promise. It's nothing but joy at Neverland. 

Now about me....your Mommy. Well, I'm a singer also. I sing and dance just like Daddy. We fell in love when we had to perform together. I love your Daddy. And he loves me. Anyways, I'm off track! Well, compared to other mommies out there, I'm very young. I had your siblings when I was nineteen and I'm having you a year after. That's how you know I love your Daddy alot ;). I have curly hair just like the twins. But mine is golden, blonde. I have brown eyes just like your Daddy and siblings. I'm sort of tall, but not as tall as your Daddy. I like swimming and I love singing. I can't cook, so don't ask once you get here. But I'm very happy Applehead. If you don't get anything else from my entries. Learn to love yourself and you can love whoever you want. Because God didn't let me judge you and I'm going to. I only love with all my heart. 

With love, hugs, and kisses from above 

Mommy

I closed my blue journal shut and sighed. Michael chuckled. I jumped. "Your Daddy," he quoted. I rolled my eyes as he joined me on the leather couch in front of the fireplace. "You sleepy dear?" Michael whispered. I nodded. "And I'm starving!" I got up. Michael sighed. "You're showing now since your are three months." I frowned and suddenly I grinned. "Someone's birthday is coming up." 

Michael groaned. "No.....I don't want anything." I laughed as I sat back down. "You're going to be thirty...." 

Michael frowned. "Bey!" I laughed. "You're going to be thirty-three. I know that." Michael sighed. "And you're twenty." I nodded as I rubbed my tummy. "What do you want boy?" I asked. Michael grimaced. "You," he sang in his falsetto voice. "I'm serious," I sang back in my mezzo-soprano voice. Michael's eyebrow raised. "I thought you were an alto." I shook my head. "Mezzo honey. I thought you were a tenor?"