Chapter 20

"Louis where are we going? it's 9 and I'm freezing" I groan walking a few paces behind Louis.  

"We're here now" Louis proudly says.  

I look at where we're at and it's the police station.  

"What are you planning on doing?" I ask.  

"I want the CCTV from the trial"  

"Louis they'll never give you that lets just go"  

"We need to try, my aunts a police officer she'll let us in just please, we need to try"  

I give in and nod my head. Louis takes out his phone and rings his aunt asking her to let us in.   

In a few minutes his aunt comes down and presses the button to open the door, Louis pushes the door open greeting his aunt into a hug.  

"Whose this lovely young lady?" Louis' aunt asks admiring me.  

"I'm Vicky, Louis' friend. It's nice to meet you" I put my hand out for her to shake it but she embraces me instead.  

"I'm Chris, why don't you two come inside"   

Chris quickly whispers something into Louis' ear, Louis shakes his head and says something back, then we walk into the building and up the stairs.  

"What did she ask you?"  

Louis seems a little off guard, "hmm what?"  

"You know, your aunt what did she whisper to you?"  

"Just whether you were my girlfriend I said no and that I don't like you that"  

"Oh" is all I can say.  

Once we make it up the dreaded stairs, I'm out of breath. I really need to go work out.  

"Now obviously there are various sections in the police. My team works on the assault section so like what happened to you Louis" Chris explains.  

"So did you deal with his case?" I question.

"No that was another borough but we still got all the information on it"  

After walking through the corridor we finally walk through a wooden door into a large room filled with computers, paper work and people.  

"Everyone, this is my nephew Louis and his friend Vicky" Chris announces.  

They all greet us before we walk over to Chris' desk.  

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you two here?"  

"We need the CCTV footage from the night I was attacked"  

"Why?"  

"Because I think I found something that will prove Harry's innocence"  

"Wait so Harry didn't attack you?"  

"No he didn't and I think there's one camera you forgot about"  

"I highly doubt they would have forgotten about it, they did thorough research into the case"  

"Well they can't have gone that deep into it please let me look"  

"Ok, go into that cupboard and it should be on the bottom right considering it's the most recent case" Chris points to the corner of the room.  

Louis and I make our way there opening the cupboard and searching through the boxes. I finally pull one out and bring it onto and empty desk opening the box.