Chapter 8

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, I look down at myself to see i'm in a large shirt. I turn sideways and see someone walking around the room. My eyes widen when I see Harry walking around in his tight black jeans, shirtless.

"Harry... Where am I?"

"You're in my bed"

"Don't we have school?"

"No, remember it's Bank Holiday Monday"

"Oh yeah, how did I get here?"

"Last night you came here after talking about Louis, we watched a film, you dozed off so I put you in my bed"

"Oh alright, I kind of remember that now"

I still need to get back at Louis for what he's done. I pick up my phone from Harry's bedside and ring my sister.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Hello?"

"Hey Jess, do you have a photoshoot today?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"I'm getting back at Louis, when you leaving?"

"In about an hour"

"Ok i'm coming with you, bye" I hang up the phone before she can reply.

Operation get Louis away from Sharon has begun. I need to find a model Louis will instantly fall for, so obviously I need to go to Jess' shoot.

"Hey Harry can you give me a lift home?" I ask getting out of bed and putting on my clothes from yesterday.

"Sure, now?"

"Yeah, please"

"C'mon then lets go" he says placing a top over his head.

I grab my phone and follow him out of his flat. We walk outside the building to see a few people who look like druggies and people you don't really want to mess with.

"Oi Harry who's this bird you brought home?" one says.

"Erm excuse me, i'm a girl"

"Sorry love, didn't mean to offend you, I'm Jack" the same guy holds out his hand, I refuse to shake it. "A little stubborn isn't she?" he asks Harry.

"Yeah, but that's why I love her"

Aww, he loves me.

"Well, I ain't ever seen you round 'ere before, where you live?"

"She lives in the posh part"

"Yet you're dating a bad boy, nice." another boy says, "She's a keeper" he continues.

"I know, c'mon lets go you're going to be late" Harry takes my hand and we head off to his car which is parked a few roads away. Don't blame him, it's a nice car in an awful area.

We get into the car and drive off to mine. I thank him for driving me and climb up the tree, along the branch and jump onto my balcony. I unlock the door and walk in to get changed.

I change into my black skinny jeans, pink jack wills polo shirt, my navy jack wills hoodie and my pink converses. I walk downstairs to see Jess fiddling with her car keys.

"C'mon lets go" she says walking towards the front door, I follow behind her and into her Audi R8.

"Did mum find out I left last night?" I ask whilst strapping my self in as Jess drives out.

"Nope, I saved your butt and said you stayed round Liam's, you owe me."

"Thanks, so where's this photo-shoot?"