Chapter 7

I tug on Harry's arm trying to get him to move faster so we can get home, we keep our heads down so Louis and Sharon can't see us.

We arrive outside my house, it's pitch black outside. It must be at least 11pm.

"Thanks for walking me home" I say.

"Don't worry thanks for an amazing day out. But are you sure you're fine about the whole Louis thing?" His face filled with concern.

"I'll be fine" I mumble.

"Well I'll see you Monday" he kisses me on cheek and begins to walk off.

"Where did you say you lived?"

"On the rough part of town" he continues to walk, I run after him and pull on his arm.

"I'm not letting you walk there alone, it's the middle of the night! You're staying at mine" I insist.

That part of town is horrible, full of high rise flats, drug dealers and murderers. Like I was going to let him walk home, god knows what could have happened.

We climb up the tree and across the branch and onto my balcony. I unlock the door and we walk into my room. I lock the door again, I grab some pyjamas to wear and walk over to the bathroom. Only to be stopped by Harry.

"Harry let me get changed" I demand

"Shh, your mum can't find out I'm here"

Before I can reply he crashes his lips onto mine. Our lips move in sync, his tongue touches my bottom lip. I allow his tongue to slide in.

I move my hands down his back to his torso and begin to unbutton his shirt, he takes off my blazer and T-shirt.

He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the bed he lays on top of me and begins to suck on my neck. I begin to unbutton his jeans...

...

I hear noises from around my room, I flutter my eyes open to see someone wondering around, everything is still blurry so I can't make out the face. I wonder who it is, then one person comes to mind. Harry.

"Harry, where are you going?" I mumble

"I need to go before someone finds out I'm here"

I check my alarm next to me, 8am.

"Seriously Harry, it's only eight"

"I have to go, Love you. Bye" he kisses me on my forehead then leaves via the balcony.

I lie back down and think about what happened last night. I smile to myself. But then I remember Louis. That reminds me, I need to text him and tell him what I saw.

Hey Lou can we meet at Starbucks at 11? Xx

I put my phone on the bed side and wait for his reply. After about ten minutes I get bored and go grab something to eat. As I'm walking down, he replies.

Sure I'll be there xxxx

I walk down the stairs carefully trying not to make a noise. I get past my mums room then I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me into a room.

I realise it's my sisters room and she's the one who dragged me in.

"So how was yesterday?" She winks at me.

Shit, does she know what happened last night? No she couldn't have!

"G-Good, why?" I hesitate

"I know you had a date with Harry"

"How would you know?"

"Please 'i'm going to Nialls' is not a very good excuse. Louis would have been better!"