Chapter 16

~Louis' POV~

I feel a soft hand touch mine, I open my eyes slightly only to be blinded by the light. I wonder why I can't open one of my eyes, and then I remember I got beat up. How amazing.

"Louis, are you awake?" I hear a soft voice speak.

I open my one eye, my vision is blurry at first but then I can make out it's Vicky.

"Hey Vicky, you alright?"

"Are you seriously asking that? You're the one who got beaten up by Harry"

Wait, did she just say Harry?

"Look this is all my fault Lou I'm so sorry, I knew he was trouble but I chose to ignore it, i'm so sorry this is all my fault" Vicky cries.

"It's not your fault" I mumble, "Wait who's trouble?"

"Harry, he's the idiot that did this to you"

"Harry didn't do this to me"

"What do you mean?" Vicky asks concerned.

FLASHBACK

"Where you going?" Liam asks.

"Oh I'm going to cut through the park, you know instead of going down the alley because it's a nice day"

"Alright, well have fun see you tomorrow"

"Cya"

I walk off into the park, even though this route is slower it's quieter and more relaxing. As I'm walking through I see two people yelling at each other, as I approach them I begin to recognise them, it's Lucy and Harry.

Shit, they can't see me, I immediately turn away and begin to walk in another direction, I've never been this way through the park. All I know is it leads to that rough estate, well it's either I walk through this or face Vicky and Harry when they're fighting because of me. I was so stupid to think she'd like me, I mean I don't think I like her like that, I was just going crazy.

I've now reached the end of the park and I begin to make my way out of this rough area, I am suddenly being dragged into a dark alleyway my mouth covered by a large hand.

People wearing black masks begin to search through my pockets pulling out my phone, money and keys. I attempt to wriggle out of the man's hold but he's too strong, so I attempt to shriek instead I feel a hard fist come into contact with my cheek, I drop immediately to the floor before being kick in the stomach and face, I use my arms to protect myself but that only causes one of them to be terribly hurt.

I wince in pain, closing my eyes hoping the pain would end soon. I hear lots of screaming, well a manly scream and the kicking stops. I slowly open my eyes, shocked at the person in front of me. The men have run away leaving me and Harry.

"C'mon we need to get some help" Harry states as he picks me up throwing my arm over his shoulder.

That's when we see the flashing lights of a police car, I feel very light headed now, the pain oozing from my stomach. That's all I can remember before everything blackened out.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wait, so what you're saying is, that Harry practically saved your life" Vicky summarises.

"Yep, pretty much, I can't imagine what would have happened if he hadn't appeared"

"Oh my God I am such an idiot"

"Why?"

"Because Harry told me he didn't do anything to you and I didn't believe him, I need to go fix this"

Vicky begins to pick up her things, and makes her way out"

"Wait" I yell.

"What?" She asks, walking back towards me.

"I'm sorry for ruining your relationship"

"It's not your fault Lou it's my fault-"

"No it's not, I'm the one that kissed you, twice, and I'm sorry, whatever odd feelings I had for you are now gone"

"Well that's good to hear, love you Lou I'll come back around lunch time" Vicky says.

"Love you too, bye"

I watch Vicky as she walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I really hope she's able to fix things between her and Harry or else I'm going to feel really guilty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading please vote/comment

hope you enjoyed it

sorry for taking a while to update! Please understand I have other fanfics that need updating as well

I will try to update as soon as possible

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D