Mystic

Happy New Year!!! Let's hope that 2016 will be another amazing year for everyone :D

Here's my New Year present to all of you <3

By the way, this story has about 3-7 chapters left :)

--

After hours of practice, we were giving ourselves a 5 minute break. To be honest, these were the moments that I enjoyed the most, as I found myself learning more and more about the other members. The instructors had already stressed the importance of knowing one another well, and to me, that didn't seem as much work as it was fun.

"So," Young Mi started. She always loved talking, and starting conversations, "can I ask you guys something?"

"What is it?" Chae Hyun questioned.

"What inspired you to be an idol?"

I found a small smile forming on my lips at this question. It had been the very question that had haunted me ever since I became a trainee here.

"I don't like studying," Stephanie casually replied, "this was a way to escape that, at first. But then I started to really realize how much I enjoyed singing and dancing."

"But you're smart, right?" Eun Yung asked, rolling her eyes, "you don't have to like it, as long as you're good at it, then it's fine."

"Not as smart as Holly," Stephanie gave me a mock-pout, "if we went to the same school, perhaps I would've continued my studies just to keep the competition going."

"We lived rather far away from each other," I laughed, "but yeah, school would've been amazing with you."

"I wanted to be an idol because of EXO," Young Mi suddenly cut in casually. I froze at her words.

"That boy group under our entertainment?" Eun Yung questioned, "they're okay, I guess."

"I used to be a huge fan of them," Young Mi smiled wistfully, "I came here at first with the thought that perhaps I can meet them."

"Have you?" Stephanie questioned.

Young Mi shook her head, laughing slightly, "I assume they're too busy to be talking to trainees."

"But Holly's talked to them," I turned and stared at Chae Hyun, but she just stared back at me, unaffected, "I saw you talking to one of them before. Was it...Jongin? Or Jongdae?"

"You have?" Young Mi whipped her head around to stare at me, "how? When?"

"I room beside them," I mumbled, "so yeah, we talk."

"You talk?" Young Mi echoed, "that's it?"

I let out a deep sigh, and rubbed my forehead, "you guys can't tell anyone."

"You're trusting us?" Eun Yung's surprise voice cut in.

"Not really," I deadpanned, "but it kinda involves you guys too. So I figured that I should tell you before you find out the hard way."

"What is it?" Stephanie leaned closer instinctively.

"You really can't tell," I warned.

"Holly," Chae Hyun chided, "give us some credit. We care about each other like family, alright? We would never betray you."

"Who's your bias?" I abruptly turned to Young Mi.

She blinked, "Sehun."

"What is it?" a hint of panic was entering Chae Hyun's voice.

"I'm dating Chen."

The effect was almost immediate. Young Mi got up and started jumping up and down, screaming. Chae Hyun and Eun Yung stared at me, uncomprehending. Stephanie clasped her hands over her mouth, and stared with widened eyes.