Lies Upon Lies

"Finally done unpacking," I sighed, slumping against the wall. I rubbed my eyes, and glanced at my watch. 1:00 a.m. Why did it take so long for me to unpack?

"We brought too much," Sophia sighed, sitting down beside me.

"We should really sleep, shouldn't we? We're going to start training at 6," I pointed out, gesturing vaguely to my schedule that I had placed on the kitchen table.

"I can't sleep right now! I'm too excited," Sophia confessed.

"What do you want to do, then?" I asked, looking back at her.

Her eyes sparkled, "do you want to explore the SM building?"

"Since we're technically trainees......"I started.

"We're allowed to do these things," Sophia finished, "and besides, we have to take pictures to Lucia."

I jumped up, all of my tiredness gone, "let's go!"

So for the second time in less than 6 hours, we found ourselves heading towards the SM building again.

Kyaaaaaa~ I can't believe that we can just casually walk inside. This was technically where we belonged now. But I still wasn't used to it.

The first thing I saw were fans standing around the outside of the building, even when it was this late into the night. There were people holding cameras, prepared just in case their ultimate bias might come out of the building. Wow, I never knew that there were fans as dedicated as they were, to stay up all night for a chance to see a glimpse of their idol.

We slipped past them quietly, and walked in. We showed our schedules to the man standing at the entrance, and he let us in silently. We didn't go onto the elevator this time, and instead started walking up the stairs.

"Let's just take a peek at all the floors," Sophia whispered, the excitement clear in her voice.

I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Why're you smiling like that?" Sophia asked, glancing at me weirdly.

"Don't you remember? Our plan when we were in grade 9," I replied.

3 years ago...

I want to meet them one day," I sighed, watching EXO's Mama MV for the hundredth time.

"So do I. Everyone does," Sophia rolled her eyes.

"When we're older, let's go to South Korea," I turned towards her, completely serious.

"We should go alone. Just the two of us," Sophia agreed.

"And when we go there, we should just wander around Seoul until we bump into any famous idols."

"Or go to the SM building and wait outside for them to come out," Sophia argued.

"No. We would disguise ourselves as managers, and sneak in," I giggled.

"And then casually find out exactly where they held their dance practices," Sophia joined in.

"And then casually stand there and take pictures of them," I giggled.

"Or start dancing in the background along with them," Sophia's eyes gleamed.

"And then they would see our amazing dancing skills, and start talking to us!" I clapped my hands together excitedly.

"And then we would become friends. And maybe the CEO would even recognize our skill and passion, and allow us to also be part of EXO!" Sophia exclaimed.