Broken

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE :D I was prepared to publish this in the New Year, but eh I wanted to give some form of a present to my readers <3

--

"She's really strict, isn't she?" Eun Yung pouted, slumping down on the floor.

"But it's to prepare us for our debut," Stephanie reminded her, sitting down beside me, "we actually don't have that much time."

"We must be perfect," Chae Hyun agreed with a brisk nod, the only one able to find enough energy to continue standing.

"I think we'll make it," Young Mi fixed her ponytail casually, giving Eun Yung an encouraging smile.

It had been 2 weeks since we had been introduced to our girl group. We had also gotten our roles assigned as well.

Stephanie is also a foreigner like me, and she is the leader and main dancer.

Eun Yung is the main rapper.

Young Mi is another main dancer.

Chae Hyun is a main vocalist.

And I'm the maknae, and also the main vocalist.

At first, I felt heavily burdened by the fact that I would be the main vocalist. I knew my voice wasn't particularly unique or outstanding, so I knew this would be quite a challenge for me. But I felt thankful for the fact that I had a great group, and it already felt like I had known them for years rather than for weeks.

"Should we go exercise?" Stephanie stood up, and stretched.

"Unnie! A break first, jebal!" Young Mi immediately protested.

"I think I have to go somewhere," I added on, glancing at my watch.

"We've been practicing for 16 hours already!! Let us go for an hour!" Eun Yung chimed in.

"Alright, fine. 3 hours, alright? Then we're back to practicing, you got it?" Stephanie clapped her hands together. We all cheered, and immediately bounded right up again.

I made a run for the entrance, but Chae Hyun stopped me from behind. I turned around expectantly, "what is it, unnie?"

"I don't know why, but I think there's someone following you. The person is always outside of the building, and goes wherever you go," Chae Hyun told me in a low tone.

So that girl had kept to her word. She really was going to make sure I didn't go out with Chen.

"Thanks unnie, but you don't have to worry," I gave her a smile, "I'll be fine."

"Is there something going on?" she furrowed her eyebrows together, and a pang of guilt went through me when I knew that I couldn't tell anyone else that I knew Chen, much less the fact that I was dating him.

"No, don't worry alright?" I gently prayed my wrist from her grasp, "everything's fine. Go enjoy your 3 hour break, unnie."

Chae Hyun gave me one final look, before nodding and walking out of the practice room. I hurried after her, and pulled out my phone as I watched her walk into the elevator.

"Looking for someone?"

"OH MY - Chanyeol you scared me," I shrieked, as his face popped out of nowhere. He let out a laugh.

"Sorry Holly, I couldn't resist," he gave me a smile, "Chen has a schedule right now, actually. So yeah, he's not in the building right now."

"Oh," I let out a little frown, "okay."