Dream

"Are you going to finish that?" Chen peeked at my cup of hot chocolate, "helloooooo, Holly?"

I flinched as he lightly poked my cheek, startling me out of my thoughts, "yah don't do that, you scared me!"

"Did I? Were you deep in thought?" Chen wondered out loud, "about what?"

"About how you love to take my food," I made a face at him, which he quickly laughed off.

"You shouldn't be thinking about anything else when you're with me~" he sang.

I rolled my eyes, "were you always this cliché?"

"Aish, don't pretend like you don't like it," Chen teased, "you're a hopeless romantic, remember?"

I gazed at him for a second, before he noticed and did the V sign, "am I a good view?"

"Chen!" I protested, flushing.

It had already been about a month since, I guess, we officially started dating. Me dating Kim Jongdae from EXO. I still couldn't wrap my mind around it.

But hey, who could blame me? I doubt anybody would be able to wrap their minds around the fact that they were dating Kim Jongdae.

"Where to go to next?" he asked, taking my hand naturally, "the park? It's such a good day."

"Let's go then~" I smiled, as we started walking down the street.

"Do you want to go shopping?" Chen suddenly asked, realizing that I was eyeing the shops that we were passing.

"You like shopping?"

"Hahaha, I like picking outfits. Would you mind if I picked an outfit for you?" he offered, swinging our hands back and forth playfully.

"Sure," I agreed, not really knowing if this was going to be a good idea, "you pick an outfit for me, and I'll wear it someday."

"Someday," Chen echoed, deep in thought, "wear it when I tell you, okay?"

"Arasseo," I readily agreed, "please choose something nice."

"Will do," he mock-saluted, and headed into a store.

5 hours and about a billion stores later, I found myself wondering if there was ever a more avid shopper than he was. He was so selective and specific about his clothing that he wasn't able to settle on anything easily. I had thought this would've been done 4 hours ago.

"I finally found it!" I finally heard him exclaim, from the back of the store. I glanced up from looking at the shoes, and headed over to him.

"My outfit?" I questioned, a little smile tugging my lips. As tired as I was, it was kinda nice to see someone put in so much effort to find me an outfit.

"Yep!"

To be quite honest, I wasn't expecting much. He had no idea how I usually dressed, and I doubt he had ever picked an outfit for another girl before (hopefully).

I was right about one point. The outfit he picked out for me was something I definitely would not wear on a daily basis.

But it was certainly an outfit for a girl.

In fact, it was a bit too girly.

The top was a simple white blouse, which I rather liked. It was matched with a pair of white heels, which I did not like. I rarely wore heels, but then I had come to realize that I would have to learn to dance with heels as well.

The bottom was a light pink skirt, ruffled up in waves and curling out at the end.

"Try it on please?" Chen made a pouty face, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to refuse. Taking the outfit, I quickly changed and stepped out, facing the mirror.

"Wow, pretty~" Chen cooed, beaming at me. Surprisingly, it wasn't as girly as I thought it would be. These were the type of clothes I would've never been able to find in Canada.

"You have good taste," I nodded approvingly.

"No thank you?" Chen asked teasingly.

"Thank you," I mumbled, blushing. He laughed, and ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo, our Holly is so cute when she's embarrassed."

"Chen!" I protested, quickly hurrying back into the dressing room to change. I could hear him laughing, and I walked out of the room with my eyes fixed on the ground.

"Are you mad? Don't be mad, I'll buy the outfit for you," Chen swiftly took the blouse, skirt, and heels from me.

"Ani, I already have lots-"

He suddenly put a finger lightly against my lips, "no protesting, please! Remember, you have to wear this when I ask you to."

"Thanks Chen," I mumbled, as he handed over the shopping bag.

"No problem," he lightly replied, as we strolled out of the shop.

The sunlight was shining bright in our faces, causing us to squint. I raised a hand to block the sun from my eyes, "how long did we spend shopping?"

"A long time," Chen replied sheepishly, "but at least we got your outfit."

"It was fun," I admitted, "so no need to be sorry."

Chen gave me a small smile, his gaze lingering on me a bit longer than normal. A smile tugged the corner of my lips as I leaned teasingly closer to him in the middle of the street.

"What do you want to say?" I teased.

He let out a small laugh, and quickly stole a kiss on my cheek before laughing once more, "nothing much."

"Yah!" I put one hand on my cheek, "stop surprising me like that."

"Sorry, I'll never stop," he stuck his tongue out, backing away slowly, "you'll never be able to stop me either."

"Yah Chen!" I half-shouted, and automatically put my hands over my mouth, eyes wide.

Shit.

"Chen?" one of the girls suddenly looked up, and met my eyes.

"Jongdae?" another girl shrieked. In a matter of seconds, a mini-crowd had formed around Chen. He glanced at me helplessly, unable to move.

"Are you Chen?!" girls started screaming, all whipping out their phones and begging for autographs and pictures. I slowly backed away from the crowd, a sense of dread sinking down in my stomach. Why couldn't I be more careful? Because of this careless mistake, now Chen was going to have a hard time escaping all these fans.

"Hey wait," I suddenly froze in my tracks as a loud voice shouted out, and grabbed my wrist. I found myself staring at a girl who was looking at me like I was a cockroach under her bed.

"Do you know her?" the girl turned towards Chen, and he gave me a quick glance before shaking his head.

"No," even though I knew he had said that for both of our sakes, that still hurt.

"Really?" the girl narrowed her eyes, and started scrolling through her phone. She stopped at one picture, and scoffed, her grip tightening on my wrist.

"What are you doing? Let go!" I exclaimed, struggling to get free. Her grip was seriously starting to hurt now.

"Let go?" the girl snarled, glaring at me. She shoved the phone into my face, and it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the picture.

Shit.

"I swear, you were the one Kim Jongdae was kissing just moments ago."

~~~

EXO'S NEW SING FOR YOU ALBUM IS AMAZING. AND THOSE 6 SECONDS WHERE SEHUN SINGS IS ON REPEAT RIGHT NOW.