Special Chapter - Birthday Surprise

A/N: This chapter is a chapter specially written in celebration of Chen's 24th birthday today!! It's not a continuation of the main story, and takes place in the future :) Enjoy!!

~~~

Sometime in the future...

"Ya! Holly! Holly!" I woke up to the leader hitting me repeatedly with her pillow, "wake up!"

"What?" I opened my eyes, and blinked, looking around in confusion.

"I assumed today is an important day. You've marked it down on the calendar," she nodded towards the calendar we had hung on the wall of the bedroom, "and you told me to wake you up today at 5."

"Thanks so much," I yawned, "this is way too early for my comfort."

"You're lucky the other members are deep sleepers, or your yawn would've woken them up," she teased, throwing me her pillow before skipping towards the bathroom.

"Or your loud wake-up call," I called after her, but all I heard was her laughter as she turned on the water.

I fumbled to my closet, and contemplated on how much I would get teased by the other members if I chose to dress up. Well, in my defense, this only happened once a year.

With that thought in mind, I picked a cute pink and white dress with my pink belt, along with a pink flower clip and white high heels. After getting dressed, I spun around and skipped towards the mirror, where I took a picture of myself.

To: Sophia

Is this outfit okay?

I had barely placed my phone down when it buzzed again.

To: Holly

It's so cute!! I love it. Text me the time?

I laughed. She had always been a morning person, and I guess now was no exception.

To: Sophia

Tonight at 7 at EXO-K's dorm. Dress up for Baekkie, and see you there!

I placed down my phone, and debated on how to do my hair just as I heard the shower turn off. Moments later, the leader stepped out and gave me an once-over.

"Wow, what's the occasion?" she asked with a knowing smile, "you look adorable!"

"Just something," I couldn't help but blush, "but how should I...."

I didn't even need to finish my sentence as she silently reached for my hair. Moments later, she took the white flower clip and clipped it around the elastic band of my braid.

"There. Curled your hair, and did a little braid on the side. This type of style fits you the best," she turned me around to admire her own handiwork, "you look like a model."

"Unni, thanks so much!" I squealed.

She laughed, and gave me a little hug, "now go and wow that guy."

I gave her a hug in return before heading out of my dorm. I recalled those times when EXO had been my neighbor. Now we were neighbors with Red Velvet, but they seldom woke up this early in the morning. As I got into the elevator, I called Baekhyun.

"Yeoboseyo?" his quiet voice greeted me.

"Do I have to knock?" I asked, as I reached their floor. I stepped out of the elevator and stopped in front of the room to the EXO-K dorm.

"Nope, here I am!" Baekhyun's head popped out as we both hung up our phones. I laughed as I walked into their dorm.

"Morning Holly!" Chanyeol brightly greeted me. I gave him a quick hug.