Promise

"Concert? Why?" I asked blankly, staring uncomprehendingly at him.

A small smile appeared on his face, "I just want you to. Because you like a lot of songs on our current album, right?"

I nodded, "Love me right, Playboy, Promise.....I love all if them!"

"Then you should come. I'll get you a backstage pass as well," he laughed. I looked at him in awe.

"You can do that?" I asked. He gave me a weird look.

"Of course I can! It's my concert," he bragged.

"Alright. I'll be there," I nodded, smiling, "you better notice me in that huge crowd, though."

"I will," though it was said playfully, I somehow felt like it held a deeper meaning behind his smile.

***

"Holly! Holly!" Sophia stood beside me, screaming my name, "we both made it past!!!"

The results of the monthly assessment was finally out, and to say I was relieved was an underestimate. Thankfully, both Sophia and I had made it. So did Michael.

"Now we can relax for the rest of this day," I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"No, we still have class," Sophia gave me a weird look, "did you already forget?"

I gave her a grin, "not meeee. I got a special excuse to skip today."

She grabbed my arm, "how? When? Why?"

"And the best part is........" I sang, "you're coming with me too!"

She widened her eyes, and looked around quickly, "are you joking right now? Because if you are, I'm going to kill-"

"Holly and Sophia, you two may go," the dance teacher entered, peering at her clipboard. With a huge grin, the two of us bowed towards the teacher, and walked out of the room slowly. Once we were out of the building, Sophia turned onto me with wide eyes, "alright, what did you do? Blackmail?"

"Sophia!" I protested, "I'm not that type of person!"

"Tch....." Sophia scoffed, "who knows. Then what did you do? Where are we going?"

I reached into my purse, and pulled out two backstage passes to EXO's concert that was going to start in 2 hours, "guess where?"

Her scream made me wonder if my ears were going to survive this day.

***

"These fans are no joke," I rubbed my forehead, staring in frustration at the entrance of the stadium, "I wonder how they bear with this everyday."

In the last 45 minutes, I could have sworn that Sophia and I had gotten 10 centimetres closer to the entrance than we were before.

A whole 10 centimetres.

"We're going to be late at this rate!" Sophia whined, "isn't there another door?"

"If there was, don't you think someone would've found it by now?" I asked irritated, "what are we doing with our live......"

Nae mame gipi gadeug chabeorin

Gongheohan sesang nareul guhaejwo

My phone started ringing, and I glanced at the caller ID. Chen?

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up.

"Where are you?" he asked. It melted my heart a bit to hear the worry in his tone, "I didn't think there would be that many people out there."