Armory (32)

Zelda left the bathroom area with clean and wet hair. She loved the Sheikah's ingenious method of water systems that traversed from the lakes to the lower levels of the trees.

She returned to their room and donned the clothing that Aamina had given her. She rather liked the Sheikah clothing style. It wasn't as tight as the games had portrayed and she was grateful for that. She rather disliked tight clothing; she felt like it slowed her down, and for some reason it reminded her of her old life of being trapped within walls. The outfit she had been given was nice, but she had to recruit Kalil's help to put on.

There was a knock on the door and she opened it up. Link stood there with his hair wet. "Hey, are you finished?" he asked.

Zelda nodded. "Just about," she said. A little uneasiness tried to creep back over her but she pushed it away. "Are you?"

"Yeah, let me just grab a few things from my pack," he said as he entered the room and nodded to Kalil. He crouched by the bags and withdrew the gun he'd gotten from the car. As he straightened up and tucked the gun into his belt he turned to Zelda and said, "We need to make sure to get more ammunition for our guns."

"You were the one that let Shula play with it."

"She didn't play, she did good."

"That's no reason to have let her empty an entire-" Zelda sighed and shook her head. "Let's just go."

Link nodded and left first, and Zelda and Kalil followed after him.

"Is it just me or is he particularly good looking right now," she whispered.

"Kalil!" Zelda hissed.

"Sorry, sorry, but it's true."

Zelda rolled her eyes then looked towards Link. "... Yeah," she admitted.

"So how are you going to get into the armory?"

"I knew you were listening with Saif."

"Yeah. So how? Won't it be guarded?"

Zelda shook her head. "Actually, no."

"What? Why not?"

"Maybe like... five people know where it is, and Hyrule doesn't have big enough conflicts to use those kind of weapons."

"Five people? And you just happen to know where it is?"

"I explored my house a lot. I couldn't go anywhere else. Finding plans and maps was kind of normal entertainment for me."

"So you just stumbled across super secret maps?"

"Well... No. I'm pretty good at getting past security doors," she said sheepishly as she scratched the back of her neck. "I can just teleport past them so..."

"Sneaky."

"Helpful."

_-_-_

"Everyone clear on this plan?" Zelda asked. 

Nods all around.

"Alright. I'll say this again... If there are any guards, don't kill them."

"Your grace, are you ready?" Aamina asked.

"I am," Zelda replied, standing in the center of a circle of people.

"Good luck," Aamina said as she bowed her head.

Zelda nodded and she held up her hand and formed the portal. She had been practicing for days in order to be confident in them.