Extra

The first and last words spoken by  characters. I saw this on a fic written by zeldaisy. I really loved the idea so I'm gonna do I here now. Obviously there are spoilers, so don't read this if you haven't read the rest. This doesn't include the epilogue as there are no spoken words in the epilogue.

Zelda
First: "What are you three idiots doing here after hours?"
Last: "Ganon, you should be afraid because this; this is who we are!"

Telepathic First: What? Who said that?
Telepathic Last: Link come on we've gotta go!! This whole room is collapsing!

Link
First: "What do you think you're all doing in the library? I didn't think you knew how to read."
Last: "Enough!"

Telepathic First: You've got to run.
Telepathic Last: Did you get him?

Aamina
First: "He is fine Princess, relax."
Last: "She's done it."

Kalil
First: "Ah, not kissing."
Last: "Insane?"

Saif
First: "Is that a magic item?"
Last: "Yes but birds fly through the air like dragons do."

Ganon
(he was only there for one part but whatever) 
First: "Oh I wouldn't do that."
Last: "You think I'm afraid of your courageous words? Your little ancient toy? You've got one shot."

<:::::::{}¬

Thank you guys so much for reading! Man I am so excited that this is done! It took an entire month to write it and whoo do I feel the month. (2020 editing right here... ahaha. A month. Try two years, past me, try two years...)

Please let me know what you thought of it! I know it got really hectic in the end, and really fast, but I wanted to get it done before my break ended. (which I did. Yay!) It really was a challenge to make it compelling while going through boring negotiations and stuff.... So...I just... Kinda glazed over it. Hope it turned out okay. I can't really read a 40 part fanfic...let alone write one... but here it is! It's a miracle!

Final word count: 42,526!

Yeah... Whoo, Please comment what you thought of it! :3 if you haven't voted for any other part, at least vote for this one please so I can see who was patient enough to read all the way to the end xD Thanks~