It's Time (36)

Zelda sat back against the cold stone wall, watching as the guards passed by her cell. As soon as they were gone she took out the piece of paper and continued to write her message.

Hey Link, it's time to begin. I need you to be ready.

I trust by now you've met the leaders of the races, and I'm sure they have explained to you how I convinced them to join us. I need you all to be ready in three days. I know that's a stretch but... Three days is all the time I can give you. Come to the border of the desert and wait for the monsters to launch their attack. There is a tall tree just inside the sand, the only one like it. I need you to wait there for me to make a portal for you.

I can't guarantee the exact time I'll make the portal, so please... just be there... I hope you are ready when the time comes.

Please don't be angry with me... I don't know if I could handle that. A master plan? Yeah. You angry at me? No. I don't think I could...

Anyways, I... I'm sorry I had to leave you... I... I'll see you in three days.

She rolled up the piece of paper and then waited for the guard to disappear again before she formed a small portal and tossed the message through. Then she tossed the pen after it and shut the portal.

Zelda sat back against the wall again and let out a harsh breath. This will work, she told herself as she once again stretched out her mind.