Third Person - Percabeth

Percabeth. Enjoy.

They were holding hands when they passed. They're love was never doubted. They died side by side in battle. Both wounded by the herd of cyclops, to protect their camp. They were twenty eight and married. They had the best friends anyone could ask for.

They were the famous Percabeth.

Apollo campers rushed around, trying to save the two heroes from their fatal wounds. But fatal is not a word taken lightly.

As Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase lay on the soft grass — campers rushing to and fro — Percy grasps Annabeth hand.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," she repeats. They look at each other.

"See you in Elysium?" Annabeth asks softly, so that only Percy can hear.

Percy smiles. "See you in Elysium," he confirms.

And with that, the water boy and the wise girl let go of our known world, to enter another one.

They float into Charon's office to pay the fees. They climb onto the boat and sail through the Underworld. Even as wisps of spirits they clutch to each other protectively, waiting to be judged.

They enter the courtroom noiselessly and stand before Hades' great throne. Hades himself has chosen to decide the fate of these heroes, even everyone already knows where they'll end up.

A video of both their lives appear. Annabeth at age seven, running away to camp with Thalia and Luke. Her finding out that her mother is in fact a Greek goddess. Percy fighting the Minotaur. Percy and Annabeth battling Medusa with Grover. Percy battling Ares. It goes on and on. Kelli. Titans. Arachne. Bob. Damien. Giants. Gaea. The herd of cyclops that brought upon that fateful day that brought the couple to this room. 

But the video didn't stop there. It keeps going. Another Percy and Annabeth of another time charge through a square, sword and dagger at ready. A crazed centaur comes at Percy. He slashes and hacks but it keeps coming. Eventually he is backed up against a cliff.

"Anniebeth!" The blond girl turns. "I love you. I'll see you soon!"

The centaur drives its final blow into Percy's heart and the dark headed boy tumbles off the cliff and onto the rocks below, leaving Anniebeth with another dozen deranged centaurs to deal with. With fury in her eyes and driving her every move, she murders them all. As she turns to inspect her work, a bloody spear is thrust in her back. Anniebeth collapses and calls into the wind, "I'm coming, Perseus! I'm coming."

The spirits of Percy and Annabeth wait for the video to wind to an end, but instead it keeps rolling.

Now a blond girl wearing a Greek chiton and a green eyed boy stand in the Labyrinth.

"Perseus," the girl begins. "If we don't make it out—"

"Shh, Annieclaire." Perseus presses a finger to her lips. "Those words are not for now. We will make it out, I promise you."

Annieclaire nods and raises her head higher, pulling her dagger from the sheath on her waist. "Let us kill something."

The video skips along to where Perseus and Annieclaire are running to a circular light.

"Come, Annieclaire. We have almost arrived!" Perseus explains.

"We are almost free of the maze!" shouts Annieclaire.

The pair stumble into the sun light, unaccustomed to it. Suddenly the two stumble and fall, revealing arrows protruding from their backs. Wicked laughter sound from above as the couple wrench the arrows from themselves and clasp each other's hand. "I love you," are the last words they ever said.

That's when the huge screen goes blank and is drawn up into the ceiling.

Percy looks at Lord Hades. "What was that all about?" he demands.

Hades grins. "Just your luck I guess. You two have died as heroes three times now. You are now able to take your rightful place on the Isle of Blest. Goodbye."

With that Percy and Annabeth Jackson are swept in away in a haze of gray and blue, landing on fresh green grass. The smell of barbecue lingers in the distance.

"Wise Girl?"

"Yes Seaweed Brain?"

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"You might have mentioned it."

Oh my gods guys!!! I have 1k reads!!!! Can't believe it!!!! So freaking excited!!! It's the only reason I updated today!!! Yay!!!! Thank you guys so much for the support and stoof!!!! Have Goode lives!!! You've earned them!!!!

...oh yeah, if you're one of those people reading The Lightning Thief in Annabeth's PoV and wondering why I've updated this and not that...well...huh...ummm...

Yeah, I don't have an excuse. Sorry, I suck with deadlines. I'm a total procrastinator. I kind of just update when I feel like it. Like with this.

Speaking of this, how'd you guys like it? I'm curious what appeals to you. Do you like the cliché stuff with Percabeth/other random demigods at good, or all the other stuff? Please comment, because whatever you like is what I'll try to update more of.

(Vote/comment/fan)
-omgitshappenninning 😜