Matt Sloan

Guys, I couldn't help it. No mist...yeah, I'm back in the phase and just remember that for the entire thing, cause there's no explanation in this thing. Anyways, enjoy... or, you know, curse him.

Everyone's been whispering about the new transfer student. A girl. Apparently she's hot. I don't know, I'll have to see her first. But make no mistake, I'll have her twirled around my pinkie finger by the end of the week.

Who can resist me?

Now you're going to bring out all of those pictures and show me how my teeth were crooked or just plain missing. How my hair was shaggy and knotted. How my pudgy body compared to my twig-like limbs.

Yeah, I ain't like that anymore.

My hair is short — not buzz cut — but a sexy look. I've got some false teeth, but they all look white to match my other ones. I spent an embarrassing year of eighth grade with braces, but look at the end product. And hey, I took up basketball over the break before high school and it's done wonders for me. All in all, I have officially became hottest boy at school.

I strode down the hallways to my gym class, high-fiving all the popular kids and poking everyone else. When I finally reach the boys change rooms, I quickly change into my gym clothes and walk into the gymnasium. As usual, Coach Hedge is standing in the direct centre of the room, already screaming at the people who have arrived. What's not usual, are the tons of swords lined up against one wall. What's also not usual is the guy standing beside Coach, leaning on what appears to be a bronze sword. I look back to all the other swords, now I can see a slight golden/bronze glow coming from each. Weird, I shake my head.

Soon everyone is changed and we're all sitting in the bleachers, waiting for class to start.

"Listen up, Cupcakes!" Coach Hedge yells through the microphone that is attached to his hip. "You're going to be learning how to fence today! This cupcake on my left will be your teacher! Don't kill each other! 'Cause I sure as heck don't want any paper work on my desk today!"

Everyone's focus turns to the guy that Coach Hedge said would be our teacher. He's a little taller than me in height and has black hair. His eyes are green. For some reason he feels familiar. I don't really understand how, but he does. I narrow my eyes at him to figure it all out, but my brain does not seem to want to cooperate today with me. So I shrug and turn to scan the class on the bleachers.

My eyes land on gorgeous blond whose seems to be smirking down at the our fencing teacher. I know instantly that she's the new girl. I've never seen her at school before, and trust me, she's hot, I would've noticed her already. I decide on a plan, I'm going to impress her with my sword abilities, a then ask her out after class.

"Okay!" My head swings forward again when the fencing guy shouts. "You can call me Percy, and I will giving you a crash course in sword fighting today!" Percy, the name sounds familiar, but still I don't seem to be able to match him with any of my memories.

"Before we start, anyone have a question?" he asks us. A couple hands fly into the air. "You." He points at a guy sitting a row or so in front of me.

"Are you a demigod?"

"That I am."

Whispers start to go around.

"Whose you're parent?" I shout.

He doesn't even bother to look at me before calling, "That's getting too far off topic, any more questions about the session today?"

"How long have you've been fencing?" someone behind me asks.

"Five years."

"Dude, I've been fencing for seven years, what makes you qualified to give me a"crash course"?" another person to my left comments, sounding irritated.