Jason Grace

At Camp Half-Blood while Percy's running around doing gods know what trying to find Camp Jupiter. Really Jason, Piper and Leo's reaction to Percy... don't know how this is going to turn out. Hope it's okay. I really don't know where this idea's going...

"Hey! Jason!" Piper flags me down. Her hair is askew, braids and feathers all tumbled together in choppy hair. Her eyes are bright and dancing, switching to different hues of purple; what I've come to know as her excited colour.

I smile as she comes sprinting up to me. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Chiron wants to show you, me and Leo something. And before you ask, I have no clue what." She knows me well. I smirk and sling an arm around her.

"Well then, let's go get Leo."

She snakes her arm around my waist and together we search for Leo.

After about twenty minutes of hiking through camp, we stumble upon him; shin deep in mud, searching for something in the brown sludge.

I raise an eyebrow at Piper. She shrugs with her 'it's a Leo thing' attitude. I roll my eyes. She punches me in the shoulder. I give her a disapproving glare before giving her a quick peck on her forehead. It's her turn to glare. She huffs and gestures to Leo. I sigh, and turn from her and focus back in my best friend whose still floundering around.

"Hey," I say, to get his attention.

He looks up. "Hey, Sparky." He nods at Piper, "Beauty Queen."

Piper rolls her eyes and taps her food in irritation, "I've told you not to call me that, Repair Boy."

"Well, if you keep insisting on calling me 'Repair Boy' instead of my true title of 'Supreme Commander of the Argo II'—"

I shoot him a look. We've heard tons of the 'Argo II' but had yet to see anything but drawings of it.

Leo raises his hands defensively. "It's a work in progress, Sparky. It's almost finished, no worries.

"Now, back to you, Beauty Queen. If you insist on not calling me by my true name of 'Supreme Commander of the Argo II' you'll just have to live with 'Beauty Queen', Beauty Queen."

Piper huffs again in annoyance, but instead of snapping back like before, she explains to Leo why we're here. "Chiron wants the three of us to see something. And no, I have no clue what it is." Piper then turns on her heel and stalks back to the Big House.

I watch her retreating figure for awhile, before looking back at Leo. "Dude, she doesn't need her buttons pushed too much, okay? She's still wound a little tight over her dad."

"Jase, we do not need a heart to heart about your girlfriend right now, I can do that later, with Pipes. Plus, she's like my older sister, so it's kind of my job to push her buttons a little," My best friend complains. I blush slightly at the word girlfriend. It's still kind of new and unbelievable. "What we need, Sparky, is for you to shut up and find my wrench."

"Is that what you lost?"

"Yes, now look!" he demands. I sigh and bend down, help him burrow into the mess.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seven minutes later, Leo and I walk up to the Big House sporting new clothes and Leo's wrench. Piper stands on the porch, eyeing us weirdly, but grinning. I wonder if Chiron let her talk to her dad while we were being doofuses. I hope.

I grin back at her. Her grin grows into more of a smile. She grabs Leo and my hands and pulls us into the Big House. "Chiron, we're finally here!" she shouts. Chiron comes walking out of one of the front rooms.