Chapter 31

Valentina's POV

Drew parked the car and the both of us got out. We walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Within seconds, the door flung open and a very excited looking Libby stood there. She moved to the side and let us in.

"TELLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." She dragged on.

"I'm gonna tell you when i tell everybody else. So you just have to wait." I said to her and she sulked.

"But i'm your best friend!" She whined.

"And they're my family." I said and she kept quite.

We walked to the living room where everyone was. Valerie was craddling baby Colton in her arms, sterling was sitting by her side using one of those toys to play with Colton, Scott was being all lovey with Savannah, Rusty and Elise were playing some video game (they were that 'gamer couple'), Dixon and Alex were talking to each other at the side, then there was Dalton just sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing.

Savannah spotted Drew and i first. "Valentina! What's the good news? You have to tell us!" She exclaimed and jumped up from where she was seated.

"Yeah! I know right?! She doesn't wanna tell me yet! So annoying..." Libby mumbled the last part but i could still hear it.

"I heard that." I said to her.

"Heard what?" She asked innocently but obviously knew what i was talking about.

"Ok ok! Come on! We're all here, tell us now, please?" Valerie asked from where she was.

"Rusty, Elise, can you guys put that away first?" I asked them.

"Die! YES! SUCCESS! I WON YOU! HAH!" Elise jumped up and started doing a little happy dance.

"I let you win. Don't get too happy. I'll make sure to play properly next time. I'm going to win you!" Rusty said to Elise.

"Oh, whatever! You and i both know that i'm better at you at this game. You just have to deal with it!" Elise said and stuck out her tongue.

"GUYS!" I shouted at them and they both looked at me.

"Huh? What?" They asked in creepy unison.

"I asked you guys to put your games away so that i can tell you what good news Drew and I have!" I said to them and raised and eyebrow. They totally weren'y listening to anything i said to them.

"Oh oh sorry! Rusty you do it!" Elise said and threw her game control at Rusty.

"Fine." Rusty grumbled and caught the game control easily. He ejected the disc and then put everything away. After, her sat down on the floor with Elise.

"Ok, tell us." Libby said.

"Well, as you guys know, I'm pregnant," cue the growls, "and today was my first ultra sound." I said slowly.

"Come on Tina! Get to the point i wanna know already!" Libby said.

"Fine." I said then looked at Drew.

"We're pregnant with triplets." Drew and i said together and i watched as all the girls went 'OMG aww so cute!' and the guys, meaning my brothers (except Dalton, who was always really lost) attack Drew.

I turned to my right where Drew was standing before. Now he was being pinned to the ground by Sterling. Scott and Rusty were growling by their side with their wolved threatening to take over. Then there was Dalton who just realized what was happening and came and joined in.