Chapter 11

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say I love you all!

This book is currently

#2 on werewolf

And

#3 on teen fiction

I never expected this to happen to I'm very grateful to all of you guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Dalton's P.O.V  

(The day he shifted)

I was a dark grey wolf, almost similar to the rest of my brothers. Only we were different shades. My sister, Valentina was light grey, and under the sunlight, she looked like she was silver.

Drew, her mate and my best friend, and Valentina already ran off to God knows where. My other brothers went back home with their mates, leaving Libby and I in the clearing. I was still in my wolf form, Libby hasn't shifted yet, so I pounced on her and licked her face. She squirmed under me as I continued to lick her face.

I picked her up and threw her onto my back.

"What are you doing Dalton?" She screamed and held onto me right as I ran through the woods.

Valentina's P.O.V

Monday came too soon. My alarm clock woke me up and I was so shocked that I fell of my bed. I groaned as I stood up. I trudged to my bathroom and stripped down. I let the water run down onto me as my eyes slowly closed again, if it was even possible. I snapped awake again and started shampooing my hair.

When I was done shampooing and conditioning my hair, and done soaping my body. I took the clothes that I already prepared the previous day. It was a crop top and super skinny jeans. I was still sleepy even after the shower so I accidentally put both my legs into one hole and tripped and fell on the floor again. I had my panty and bra on already. At least I remembered to wear them. God knows what would happen if I didn't. I slipped on the crop to and this time put my jeans on properly while hopping around to pull it up.

When I was changed, I went to my dresser and started applying my male up, making sure to cover up my dark eye rings. As I was applying my makeup, I felt electricity shoot up my arm and instantly, I was fully awake. I turned around to see my oh so sexy mate in a V-neck and worn out jeans.

"Hey babe." He said then kissed me, ruining my makeup. But I didn't care; I kissed back and ruined my makeup further.

"Hi Drew." I said and our makeup session.

I looked at the mirror next. My makeup was ruined so I had to redo it. Drew was sitting at the edge of my bed and watching me apply my make up. When I was done, I picked up my bag and the both of us headed down.

The smell of fresh pancakes filled the air. I walked into the dining room and true enough saw a tall stack of freshly made pancakes. I rushed over and grabbed a plate. I took three pancakes and dumped them onto my plate and drowned them in maple syrup.

"Slow down sis!" I heard Scott say and I also heard Drew laughing. I turned to him and gave him a death glare but he continued to laugh.

Scott made the bet pancakes if you didn't already know. It's heavenly. Everyone loves them, especially me.

"I know my pancakes are fantastic but you don't want to choke don't you?" Scott asked.

"Yeah babe, slow down." Drew said, now sitting down and had a plate in front of him as well.

Obviously I didn't want to choke and possible die so I slowed down. Soon, the dining room was filled. Sterling, Rusty, Dalton and Libby were down. Wait, Libby? She was here? Oh well, Drew was here too.

Libby had never eaten Scott's pancakes before so after hearing Scott made it, she didn't want to try, thinking he put in something poisonous.

"Come on, Lib, try some! It's really good! Ask Val!" Dalton tried to persuade Libby to try some. It was so cute.

"No! What did he put inside! I want to know!" She said.

"Libby, just try it. It's the best pancakes anyone in this room has ever tasted. Trust me." I said.

She huffed but finally said, "Fine..."

Dalton already had a piece on his fork so Libby slowly opened her mouth and Dalton fed her the pancake. Her eyes lit up.

Whipped.

"Damn! This is so good!" She exclaimed while chewing.

"Told ya so!" I said, still munching on my pancake.

She was so whipped. She or her own plate and ate them up in one gobble.

"Kids, you guys got to go to school! Hurry!" Sterling said and all the ones who ha to go to school or up and picked our bags off the floor.

Drew and I got into his car and he drove off to school. As always, we had our sunglasses on as we got out of the car and he had his arm around my waist as we walked into the school doors.

We walked to my lockers first. I stuffed the books I need into my bag and leaned against my locker.

Drew was standing in front if me. His eyes read happiness, love and lust. I smiled and he leaned against me, our chests pressed against each other and he started kissing me, up against the lockers. I obviously kissed back. My fingers were tangled in his hair and I was enjoying this kiss too much.

However, it was short lived, to me at least, as a petite girl came up an interrupted us.

"Hey babe." She said to Drew and I growled. Who dared call MY mate, ' babe'? Only I was allowed to call him that.

"Who the hell are you?" Drew asked with anger clear in his voice.

______________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!

Someone asked for more suspense so I hope this is good enough!

Thanks so much guys!

20 vote and 20 comments to continue!

First to comment gets a dedication!

Muah muah OVERRATED ♡