Chapter 3 (Picture of Rusty)

Ok, chapter 3 is here. This is BTW, the only book that I don't write in paper before typing it in.

_________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

Drew was in love with me?

This hit me hard. I was still in love with Drew even though he did many mean horrible things to me. I still loved him.

I made Dalton give me some privacy so 2 boxes of tissue and almost an hour later, I decided that I would stop crying.

I was going to find my mate today. I didn't want puffy eyes! Drew was also going to find his mate. He would forget about me the moment he meets her. And vice versa.

I washed my face and got out of my room. I walked down the stairs, to find my brothers sitting on the floor and the ones with mates, with their mates on their laps.

They were watching the TV and didn't notice me coming down. I made my way to the kitchen and got out a bowl. I started pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

" MORNING!" I was so shocked that I spilled the cereal all over.

I looked up to see the girls, referring to Valerie, Savannah and Elise standing in front of me.

" Damn it guys! You three scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed.

" Sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Valerie squealed and each of them handed me a present.

" Thanks guys!" I said and hugged each of them.

" No problem! You're 16! Sweet sixteen!" Elise said.

" Yup," I sighed.

" Hurry up and eat! We have a pedicure manicure appointment in an hour!" Savannah exclaimed.

I sighed then poured my milk into the bowl. I ate my cereal in peace.

When I was done, which was fifteen minutes later, I decided to go or a shower because if I had nail polish on, it would be ruined.

I hurried up to my room and had a quick shower. I slipped on casual clothes after the shower.

When I was done, I made my way down again.

Just on time! When I got to the first step, the doorbell rang.

Valerie answered the door. We decided that we'd go from oldest to the youngest.

My nails were painted last but the wait was worth it. I have my nails painted a pastel purple. If you can call it that. It was just light purple mixed with white. It was great to match my outfit.

When all of that was done, it was already 3.30! Who knew painting of nails would take that long?

" Ok, Valentina, now it's time for the hair and makeup!" Savannah said clapping her hands.

They dragged me up the stairs and into my room.

They had me sit on a chair as they took out all the essentials.

Elise pulled out the curling iron and girl the tips of my hair. They left them on for a little while so they started on my make up.

They pulled out different brands of make up and soon they started work on my make up.

They refused to let me look into the mirror as they did my make up and hair so I didn't know how I looked like.

Finally, when they were done with my face they asked me to get into the dress.

I went into the toilet and changed up. When I was done, I grumbled about not putting a mirror in the toilet.

I opened the door and they're mouths dropped. Was I really that horrible that they had to stare at me like that?

"You look amazing Valentina!" Savannah said.

"I am speechless," Elise said.

"We did an amazing job didn't, we? Trust us more next time." Valerie said.

Finally, they turned my full body Murrow so that I could see myself. Damn, the person in the mirror was unfamiliar! She was sexy and I wasn't. But it was me!

"Thank you guys so much!" I squealed and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I quickly went to open it and saw Libby. I asked her in and she came in.

After much talking, we decided to go down.

" My little sister is 16 today and is going to find her mate today. Wow!" Sterling said.

" Yup, wow. Lil sis, don’t complete the mating today." Scott said while cringing.

Was he really picturing me with my legs wrapped around a male wolf?

You see, the mating process had three steps.

Step 1: The kiss

The kiss will occur when the moment you meet your mate. How do you know who your mate is? Well, when he/ she looks into your eyes, you feel complete. When he/she touches you, you feel electric currents rushing through your body and you'll be so attracted to this person, it would hurt you and your wolf to be away from your mate.

Step 2: The mark

The mark is made on the hollow between your shoulder and neck. It looks like a tattoo, but it's one of a kind. It'll be a shape or symbol or whatever that has your mate's initials in the middle.

Step 3: The mating

The mating is when the two werewolves mate. This occurs when the time is right.

Did my brothers really think so lowly of me? I was NOT a slut!

"Valentina, you will introduce us to your mate tomorrow and he will have to have a talk with us for our approval," Sterling said while Scott, Rusty and Dalton agreed.

" As for Dalton's mate, she should be a girl unless you are hiding anything from us, so she wouldn't need to come for that talk." Scott said and Dalton nodded.

" But you have to approve of him! If you don't, you guys will be indirectly hurting me!" I said with a fake Paine voice.

"Fine, we might accept whoever he is." Rusty said.

MIGHT?!

" Might?! Why might?! You guys have to! Promise me you guys will accept him." I asked.

They sighed.

" Fine, we promise to accept your mate with open arm." Scott said and I smiled is victory.

About an hour till the party!

_________________________________

What's going to happen at the party?

- Vote

- Comment

- Fan

Muah muah OVERRATED