Chapter 26

Hey guys!

So my exams finished last week! Yay!!!!!

I've been sorta busy lately because i've been getting my results back and stuff.

So i'm really really sorry for not updating, please don't hate me.

I have nothing much to say actually...

So here's chapter 26 :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drew's P.O.V

"Damn it, Ster! Of course he's got what it take!" I heard Valentina say to Sterling while k still stood there, not knowing what to say. Valentina walked up to her brother and alpha and hit him in the arm and from how Alpha Sterling reacted, it must have been hard.

"He saved my life! He risked his own life to save mine." Valentina said again to her brother.

"Fine, but does he want to be an Alpha? I mean, it's a big resposibility." Sterling directed his response at me.

I thought about it for a little while. I did save Valentina's life. I was mature in some way. I was strong. I had alpha blood. I had leadership skills. I am able to fight. I can lead a pack to a war. Thinking about all these things brought me to one conclusion. I was fit to be alpha.

"Drew! Drew!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Valentina waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah?" i asked.

"so what's your answer going to be?" Sterling asked.

"I accept. I accept the role of being an alpha to that pack." I said confidently.

"So it's settled! You will have to move there, though." Sterling said again and i then it hit me that i had to leave my friends and family and because Valentina is my mate, she would have to follow me and also leave her friends and family behind.

"What if they moved here instead?" I asked, suddenly wondering if two packs could share the same territory.

"I don't know, this is my pack territory." Sterling said.

"Please Ster! We're family! Pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeee!?" Valentina asked her brother. Everyone knew Sterling had a soft spot for his little sister so after a while of her asking if we could just move them here, he finally gave in.

"Fine, fine! Just stop annoying me!" Sterling said and Valentina jumped with joy.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Valentina hugged Sterling tightly.

"Ok, all of you may be dismissed. I'll just have to settle some things." Sterling said and all of us walked out of the room. My mother and father came up to me and told me that i would make a great alpha for Uncle Lewis' pack and that if uncle Lewis was still alive, he would be proud of me.