Chapter 8 (Picture of Savannah)

Over 9K reads, almost 200 votes, 50 comments and the best part,

#33 on werewolf

#86 on Teen Fiction

Thanks everyone!

I love you all!

<3

_______________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

After finding out who was who's mate, Drew dragged me with him to the office.

"Hand me your schedule. Please?" He made his puppy dog face.

Damn! He looked so freaking cute!

I couldn't help it, "Fine..."

I handed him my schedule and he walked to the counter.

"Could you get my schedule changed to match this?" He asked the old teacher at the counter who didn't seem interested in questioning him why he wanted it changed.

She took it and I'd some stuff, asked Drew to sign and vua la!

A new schedule.

"I should've known..." I said when Drew came back.

"What? You don't want me with you the entire day?" He asked, pouting.

"Of course I want you to be with me!" I said and slapped his arm playfully.

"Ow!" He exclaimed rubbing the part of his arm where I slapped.

"Never mind. It was worth it. Now I can make sure that no other guys hit on you, and that your always safe." He said and leaned down to kiss me.

We heard someone clear his or her throat and then I remembered we were still in the office.

"Not on the school grounds." The old teacher said pointing at us with her pen and drawing invisible circles around us.

"Sorry." I said but Drew didn't really care.

We walked out with his arm around my waist and me leaning into him.

We received quite a lot of stares. And some of the jocks even whistled at me. That's what happens when you're with a popular guy.

First, you seem unknown to the world.

Then you start dating a jock.

Suddenly, the whole world knows you.

We didn't care about the stares and whispers so we made out way to our class.

First period was Literacy.

Drew was waiting for me to stuff my extra books and un- necessary thing into my locker.

RING........

Damn! The warning bell!

With one hard shove, my things were all in. I really needed to Lear my locker.

I already had the books I needed inside my book bag so we headed to class.

We opened the door and the teacher wasn't there yet. Students were sitting around, talking loudly. Jocks were siting on tables hitting on girl.

After a while of talking to Drew, I heard the clicking of high heels.

I turned my head to the front and saw the teachers putting her laptop and worksheets down onto the table.

Rumours said that this teacher was a long-winded person and could just drag on about the same things over and over.

And I t was true. I managed to cramp so much information into my brain that is all the same. And I can't even remember her flipping' name!