Chapter 4 (Picture of Scott)

Hi I'm back!

_________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

The house is currently filled with wolves.

It was filled with mate less wolves. I was just standing awkwardly by myself.

That was until Libby came up to me and we started talking about mates and stuff.

I'm straight so I'm not expecting a female wolf as my mate. Libby is straight too, so we were both just standing awkwardly there looking around and talking at the same time.

As we were talking, Rusty came out from nowhere with Elise in his arms.

" Good luck lil sis! We'll see you tomorrow! Remember, no running for the talk." He said.

Seriously? What's with over protective brothers and the talk they have to give to their little sister's guy? I will never understand it.

"Hey everyone! As you all know, it's my little sister and brother's birthday today! I didn't ask them about this coz I know they would be after me, but can we please invite Dalton and Valentina up on stage to perform a song?" I turn my head around to see Scott on the stage with a microphone in his hand.

Damn him. Damn my music skill. Damn my voice.

Yes I am musically talented and it's my dream to be a pop star! But did he really have to sabotage me? Yes Dalton plays the guitar, keyboard and drums, but did Scott really have to sabotage him too?

Argh.

I made my way to the stage and met with Dalton. I saw, as Dalton did not hesitate to point his middle finger at Scott. Scott smirked and then welcomed us on stage.

He walked up and I whispered to Scott, "You can run but you can't hide. I'll be after you!"

He chuckled and walked off the stage. Dumbass!

" So what song?" I ask Dalton who is holding his guitar.

" I don't know. How about I'm Yours?" Dalton said.

" Ok," I said then I made sure to take the mic away from my mouth before I cleared my throat and started singing.

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest

And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and damn you're free

Look into your heart and you will find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing

We're just one big family

And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm sure

There's no need to complicate, our time is short

This is our fate, I'm yours

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror

And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

But my breath fogged up the glass

And so I drew a new face and laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason

To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons

It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait,

I'm yours

Open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and damm you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours

So please don't, please don't, please don't

There's no need to complicate cause our time is short

This o' this o' this is our faith

I'm yours"

When I was done with the song, Dalton took the guitar he had slung on off and suddenly; the room erupted with loud applause and cheers.

We smiled and walked off the stage. Dalton and I parted ways, and I went back to Libby.

"Damn it gurl! You've got a great voice!" She said, complimenting me.

"Thanks Libby. Hey, my mouth is like really dry now. I'm going to get a drink. You want anything?" I asked.

" No thanks go ahead." She said and I made my way to the kitchen.

Dalton's P.O.V

I walked off the stage with my sister and then we parted ways. I was really excited to meet my mate. As in REALLY excited. I mean, wouldn't you be excited if you knew that you would be finding your soul mate today. And knowing that most of the she-wolves our age are hot, you are practically guaranteed a hot girl, for guys at least.

I felt someone hit me from behind. I turned around.

"Hey man! Sup!" Drew said.

"Oh hi." I said, sounding really stupid.

"Hey, I need to tell you something, in private." He said.

What was so important that he needed to tell me in private?

We went over to the corner and her sighed.

"Ok what do you need to say?" I asked.

"I'm in love with your sister." He stated and I swear I saw him blush!

" I know." I stated.

"What? How did you know?" He asked, shocked.

"You're my best friend dude. You don't think I don't notice? And another thing, on my tenth birthday, I went to your house looking for you when I saw your diary on your room table. And so I read the entry." I said.

" You read my diary?" He asked, again, shocked.

"Yeah man. I know you're head get heel in live with my sister. But man, today you're going to find your mate." I said to him and he had a pain expression.

" I know." He sighed.

"She loves you too you know. But she says that she wanted to forget all this coz today she'll be finding her mate." I said. I pity him, really.

"She does? I know. Uh, I'm going to get a drink. I'll see you later. Good luck on finding your mate." He said and walked away.

___________________________________

- Vote

- Comment

- Fan

Mush mush OVERRATED <3