Chapter 24

Valentina's P.O.V

December break was, let's just put it into one word. AWESOME! December break was awesome! First things first, Valerie is pregnant with the next alpha! Drew is finally awake. Dixon, Drew's 22 year old brother who was missing for the past 6 years is back and is very much alive, and turns out that he isn't evil at all. Alex finally found her mate, who is Dixon and they are probably one of the cutest couples every! But the best thing is that all this drama is finally over and Drew and i finally have some 'us' time. But guess what? Yup! SCHOOL! Whenever everything is fun, school always has to come in and ruin everything!

Today was the first day of school, sadly for us and i wasn't really looking forward to it. Another few months before i become a Junior, though. I picked up my bag and walked down the stairs to see my brothers there. They were seated at the dining table and eating cereal. I got down to the first step when they finally noticed me and all said their good mornings. I told them good morning too and sat down at my usual place at the dining table. I took the box of cereal and poured some into the bowl that was infront of me. Then i took the carton of milk and tilted it. Nothing but a drop came out.

"Seriously? You guys just couldn't leave some for your little sister?" I asked.

"Sorry sis, but it was Rusty's fault so don't look at me," Dalton pointed to Rusty as he mocked surrendered.

"I didn't do it! Dalton obviously did it! You know i love you, sis," Rusty gave me the puppy dog look which totally failed.

"Dalton did it!" I turned around to see my best friend in the whole wide world, Libby. Since all the drama we haven't been so close and it felt like forever since i last talked to her.

"Libby! Oh my god! I haven't seen you in so long!!!!" i screamed and quickly jumped up from my seat and pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Lib, you supposed to be helping me and not telling on me...." Dalton sighed and Libby pulled away from my hug to smirk at him.

"Who said i would help you? Sisters before misters!" Libby said and i could totally hear the smirk in her voice. She turned to and we high fived. Obviously, you don't diss your sister for a guy. And so she, being my best friend helped me instead of helping Dalton.

"Oh my god! we really really really really need to catch up! It feels like a gizillion years since we last spoken to each other!!!! Today, should be like a total girls day out!" She squealed and i agreed with her.

"Today, after school, just you and me at the nail parlour," She continued and we just went on talking about what we were going to do later on in the day. As we were talking, the door bell rang and Dalton went to open it. My mate was there, looking as sexy as every in a tight white v-neck that outlined his defined packs and his worn out jeans hung low on his hips. He was smirking so he must have saw me checking him out. I instantly snapped out of it and wiped my mouth to make sure i wasn't drooling over my oh so sexy mate. His smirk became wider when he saw me doing that.

He greeted my brothers and Libby before coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me. It was really awkward because all my brothers were n the same room but Drew was my mate after all so they just had to deal with it.

"I missed you," he whispered into my ear before giving my forehead a kiss.

"I missed you too," i replied and tip toed up and gave his lips a light peck.

"Seriously guys? You just saw each other yesterday. Not a year ago." Dalton suddenly said. The rest of my brothers were gone only leaving Dalton and Libby with Drew and I. Wow Dalton, great way to break the moment Dalton. Come, i clap for you.