Chapter 15

Sorry for not posting! My friend has been bugging me to write!

And thanks for getting this book to over a million reads <3 

__________________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened and I realized I wasn't at home in my bed. I was in a white room that looked as good as a box. It had windows at the side and also a table with a jug if water. I looked over to my right and saw my mate sleeping with his head at the side of my bed. I squeezed his hand lightly and he stirred in his sleep. He slowly looked up and his eyes widened.

"Valentina, you're awake!" He said happily.

"Yeah where am I?" My voice was rough and my throat was dry. Drew quickly got a class of water and out the class at my mouth, tilting it, allowing me to drink the water. My throat felt ether after drinking all of it down.

When my glass was empty, Drew put the glass onto the table. "You passed out because of the loss of blood when the rogue attacked you." He said with anger in his eyes.

It all came rushing back to me. The rogues who attacked. A rogue attacking me and biting my neck, causing me to bleed badly then Drew killing the rogue. That's all I remembered.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"A few hours. You were losing too much blood so I gave you mine." He replied and I realized how pale he was. If he hadn't done that, I might be dead by now.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anything for you, babe." He said then lightly kissed me on the lips. He whipped his phone out of his pocket and started typing away. I was wondering what he was doing but the door burst open and my brothers and their mates were all there.

"We were so worried Val!!!" Libby ran up and hugged me tightly, almost making me unable to breathe.

"Libby? Too tight can't breathe!" I said wen her hold got tighter. Dalton came up and pulled me into a big bear hug, making Drew growl.

"Chill, bro. She's my little sister! And besides, I've got a mate!" Dalton told Drew and I chuckled to myself. Dalton turned back to me before saying "I nearly though I lost my baby sister." I hit him on the arm. "How could you have so little faith in me?" I asked and this time was his turn to laugh. "Oh you never change baby sis." He said. "I am only two minutes younger!" I said loudly but he only chuckled and let go of me.

"We were worried sick about you Valentina!" Valerie said.

"Yeah! It was so much to take in that I locked Rusty outta the room and cried." Elise said to me.

"I would be hollow if you were gone! Don't shock us like that, Val!" Savannah said and all three if them hugged me together.

When they pulled away, my other three brothers came closer and hugged me. It was common or then to hug me so I didn't feel awkward when they kissed my forehead while telling me they were so worried.

"You guys should be thanking Drew for giving me his blood." I said and looked at my mate. He looked pale but not as bad as before. But he still looked as if he was going to pass out any moment.

"Thanks man! You saved our sister!" Rusty thanked and so did Sterling, Scott and Dalton. What can I say; I'm the only girl and the baby of the family.

After much talking, I found out that I was in the pack house. Drew had carried me here when he saw me pass out. Everyone was leaving but Sterling took his own sweet time, together with Valerie.

"You can go home, bro. Drew will take care of me." I said.

"I just wanted you to know something." He said and Drew tested up next to me,

"The rogues and hunters are still out there and are still after us." Sterling said and I was shocked. I thought they were all wiped out!

"How can it be? I thought all of them died!" I asked frantically but Sterling still shook his head.

"Some managed to escape. They are going to come back because we were the only pack to almost defeat them, keyword is ALMOST!" Sterling said as Drew nodded in agreement.

"And also because they want all the packs dead. They might come back with more rogues and hunters or maybe not but we still have to beware." Drew said.

I nodded my head. They were dangerous and we all needed to be careful.

Unknown's P.O.V

We were back at the abandoned school in the middle of nowhere that we called our home. We just attacked a pack but they were strong and we failed to wipe out the pack. We were going to go back to try and get rid of all of them. Maybe in a week’s time? Maybe after we kill another pack? Haven't planned it all out yet but we already knew that we were going to win.

The area of the pack was familiar and the scents that the pack members had were also very familiar but I couldn't make out where I smelt it before. Maybe I'm just paranoid... My wolf was as confused as I was. The wolves there all seemed so familiar that it actually hurt watching them die. What's going on with me?

___________________________________________________________________

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan

Love OVERRATED <3