Chapter 28

Libby's POV has been requested and i thought the idea was fantastic! :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Libby's POV

"What is it, Valentina? i'm your mate, you can tell me anything." i heard Drew's voice say.

I was standing outside his room door. I had snuck in after Valentina so i could hear what they were talking about and find out if Drew wanted the baby. And he obviously would so later on i could go up to him and say  "I told you so!" at Valentina's face.

"Drew, I'm pregnant." Valentina blurted out.

"Shit! I knew i pulled out too late!" I started laughing hysterically to myself. I have no idea why but  that statement was just hilarious!

"What do you mean by that?" Oh Valentina.... 

"The day we completed the mating, i didn't have a condom with me and because you were in heat and all, i didn't think about it." Ooh! Juicy gossip!

"As in, what do you mean by ' Shit! I knew i pulled out too late!"? Do you not want to keep our unborn child?" Valentina asked and sniffled, she sounded like she was about to cry.

"No! Of course i want the baby. Do you?" 

"You want the baby?"

"Of course i do! In fact, i'm overjoyed to know! I'm going to be a daddy!"

"Then yes, i was planning on keeping her anyways."

"Wait, did you say 'her'?"

"Yeah! I want my first child to be a daughter."

Then they both started arguing on whether their kid was going to be a girl or a boy. 

"Unbelievable..." i muttered to myself as i listened to their stupid argument.

"On no she isnt! She's-" Valentina's voice was cut off and i was actually slightly worried about what happened to her. But that was until i started hearing loud moans and groans. I wanted to puke. I was gagging as i walked out if Drew's house. The thought of my best friend having sex with a guy was not something you would want to see.

I walked back into Valentina's house or also Daltons house, only to see Dalton sitting on the floor with a bag of Ruffles playing Halo. I walked over and sat down next to him. He was really immature but that was what i loved about him. Or maybe i was just as immature like what Valentina once told me, i don't know. What i do know is that i love Dalton.

"Hey baby. Where'd you go?" He asked with his eyes still locked on the computer screen. 

"I just went over to Drew's place to see what Valentina and Drew were doing." I shrugged at him and the thought of them having sex popped out in my mind again. I gagged.

"What's wrong babe? Saw something you didn't wanna see?" dalton turned to me and asked and winked at me.

"I didn't see anything but i did hear some really loud moans and groans!" I said to Drew and folded my arms. At first, he started laughing but it died down as fast as it started. 

"Oh gross!" He shouted and threw the game control on the floor.

I stared at him. 

"The thought of my twin sister having hardcore sex in just so wrong! Please tell me why i planted mental pictures in my own head!" He said again and i couldn't help but totally agree with him. The mental pictures were pretty gross.