Chapter 29

Drew's POV

After eating, Valentina and i went back to my place. My parents were still not back home so i locked the doors first. We walked upstairs hand in hand and into my room. Because i shower faster, i went into the bathroom first and took a shower which only lasted about five minutes. I when i was done, i dried myself before wrapping the towel on my waist. I unlocked the toilet door to see my mate lying on her back on my bed texting on her phone.

I walked up to her before whispering into her ear.

"Hey baby." I whispered.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed all of a sudden after hearing my voice.

"What happened?!" I questioned.

"Damn, Drew! You scared me!" She said and sat up before hitting me on my arm, hard.

"Oww." I whined.

"That's what you deserve for scaring me." She laughed before grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom.

I shook my head and went to the walk in closet and took a pair of boxers. I put them on  before climbing into bed. I pulled the covers up till my waist before picking my phone up from the night stand. I turned it on and realized that we had school tomorrow. I totally forgot! I quickly set an alarm to wake up at seven. 

I heard the hair dryer and after a while, i heard the door unlock and Valentina came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her. I groaned. She will never understand the effect she has on me. 

"Babe, please don't do this to me." I told her.

"What?" She asked innocently as she went into the walk in closet and started getting dressed. Lucky for me, i didn't watch her change or who knows what we were going to do that night and probably go to school late.

She waltzed out of the closet and climbed into bed. She lay down next to me and i turned to her. 

"We have school tomorrow..." I sighed.

"Shit! Whyyyyy?" she asked.

"Because tomorrow is Monday and we need to go?" I said to her.

"But i don't want to see what's his face!" She said and of course i knew who she was talking about. Mr Johnson. I swear! He's possibly the most boring teacher in hystery! I don't even think anyone in class is paying attention. 

"I know. I don't want to see that douche too but we still have to go to school. We can't fail sophomore year." I told her and she sighed. The school term was almost coming to an end we obviously couldn't afford to fail and not go to junior year, plus, by the time we are juniors we would be parents...

"Fine... What time is it now?" She asked.

I turned over to my digital clock on the nightstand and saw that it was already 10 at night.

"10." I said.

"Aww... Good night then." She said and turned over to her side.

I leaned over and turned off my lamp before lying back onto my bed and spooning Valentina. soon, i heard her soft snores and knew she was asleep. I felt my eyes get heavy and soon, i drifted off into my very own dream land.

----

RINGGGGGGGGGG

The alarm clock rang and I groaned. It was seven in the morning already? I stretched and sat up. I rubbed my eyes which still felt heavy. I wasn't a morning person.  I really loved sleep but school always had to come and ruin my sleep. I turned around to see my mate sprawled out on the bed. I leaned down and kissed her on her lips, making her stir in her sleep.