Chapter 25

I was actually going to update this on Thursday because that's the last day of my exmas but i was like "Heck care!" and just started writing it out. BECAUSE I'M SO NICE <3

Oh and i'm sure your mid was blown when Drew said that he was a virgin in chapter 24 :) 

That's why, never assume until you know the real thing :)  LOL

And A LOT of you were correct on the question i put on the previous chapter!!!! So scadalous ;)

* wink wink *

Oh ya! I reached 1k Followers/ Fans!!!!! Sooooo, this chapter is dedicated to all of you!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drew's P.O.V. 

 (A replay of the sexual content part in Drew's POV was requested so... It starts from here)

She opened the door with her keys and thankfully, Sterling and Scott weren't at home so we were safe. I couldn't really believe my mate was in heat and just the smell of her arousal was making me hard. When she turned back to face me, she most likely noticed how 'excited' I was and she started biting on her lip. She looked sexy and i was going insane inside. I started stalking towards her and she started taking steps back until she hit the wall and i was right in front of her. I looked down at Valentina and pressed her up against the wall and i took her hands and put them behind her head. I crashed my lips onto hers and started kissing her urgently and she kissed me back with an equel amount of urgency. I pushed her up higher and her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. 

I pushed us off the wall and because her legs were still around me, i started walking up the stairs, carrying her with me. When i got to her room, i closed and locked the door. I threw her on to the bed, took off her shoes and mine then climbed on top of her, putting all my weight onto my arms so i didn't crush her. I started kissing her again and she pulled herself closer to me. My hands roamed around her body, memorising every dip and curve of her prefect body and her hands were too, were touching my abs and all. My hands were up her shirt and when i noticed she was out of breathe, we broke away but i continued to trail sweet kissed down her neck, giving her light nibbles here and there. I searched for her sweet spot and when she moaned loudly and arched her back into me, i knew i had found it. I kissed the spot where i once left my mark but she didn't have any different reactions. The mark was gone! Must have dissapeared because we delayed the mating. At least i was with her when she went into heat! I growled lowly then i looked at Valentina again and crashed my lips into hers. Easily, i ripped off her shirt. I continued to kiss her and i soon felt something tug at the hem of my shirt. We broke away and with one move, she pulled my shirt off.  She threw my shirt somewhere on the floor and i started to kiss down her neck again. When i got to her sweet spot, she moaned loudly and i growled in responce. I kissed down to her clevage and she moaned again. I brought one of my hands down to the button of her shorts and undid it. She tried to undo my jeans but unfortunately for her, she failed.  Wanting to help her, i flipped us over and she was on top. She quickly undid my jeans and pulled them off. 

Her cheeks turned red as she started to stradle me but i flipped us back because i liked the dominance. "You're so beautiful." I whispered as i trailed feather like kissed down. My hand went to her back and i unclasped her bra and slowly took it off. When her bra was off, i threw it onto the ground and stared at her cleavage. It should be illegal for someone to be this beautiful. She started blushing harder and i  kissed down her neck and down to her boobs. I licked circles around her peeks and they hardened immediately. Then, i put one into my mouth and sucked on it while massaging her other breast with my hands. She kept moaning when i did that. After a little while, i went onto her other and gave it the same amount of attention as the other one. After, i trailed kisses down her perfect stomach and to her core. With my teeth, i pulled off her thong and used my hand to pull it off completely. Then, i threw it onto the floor and went back to her mouth and started kissing her, hard.