Chapter 10

Valentina's P.O.V

"Oh my god, Libby! Help me!!!!!" I shouted at her.

She was busy checking out her mate, my brother, and nit helping me. It's gross that you can see the lust she has in her eyes when she's eye raping my brother. I mean he's my brother after all!

I asked Libby to help me get ready for mu dinner with Drew, at his house, which was just next door, to meet his parents. I met his parent before, but what I was worried about was if they would approve of me being Drew's mate.

"Ok ok, coming!" She said and got up of her seat and stalker over to me. I climbed up the stairs with Libby at my heels. When we got to my room. I closed the door behind me.

"Ok, what should I wear?" I asked her and showed her two different outfits. Drew had told me to wear something not too formal and not too casual. Plus, I didn't want to wear anything too short or I'd look slutty, and I was not a slut!

One of the dresses was blue. The blue one stopped mid thigh and only one side had a sleeve that went down nearing the elbow. I wanted to wear this dress, but I also wanted someone's opinion.

The other dress was white. It was strapless and it went down below the knees. It had a thin belt as well. It was pretty but I preferred the blue one.

Libby rested one arm on another and put her finger on her chin to make her look like she was thinking.

"White one." She said and I was slightly disappointed. I really wanted to wear the blue one.

"The blue one it is!" I exclaimed and put the white one back into my walk in closet.

Libby gave me a strange look and I shrugged it off. Although she said the white one, I still wanted to wear the blue one.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. Stay here." I said and got into my bathroom and stripped down. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water rush onto me.

I used my vanilla flavoured shampoo and conditioner and user my passion fruit body soap. I checked the clock at the side of the sink. I took fifteen minute to shower.

I put on my bra and panty then slipped on the dress. I unlocked the bathroom door and opened it. I walked out and saw Libby sitting on my bed chewing gum, filing her nails and texting at the same time. This girl could really multitask!

"Libby!" I said and she jolted up from her place.

"Yeah?" She asked and then realized that I was done so she walked to the back of me and pushed me toward a chair. Se made me sit down then she took out my make up box.

She plugged in my hair iron and gave my hair a wavy look. She then blew dried it a little and combed it lightly so as to not ruin it. She didn't allow me to look into the mirror so she took my mirror away.

She then took out the make up and started skilfully applying make up to my face. After what felt like years, she finally stopped and looked pleased with herself.