Chapter 34

Valentina's POV

"Say cheese!" Libby exclaimed and snapped a picture of Drew carryiing Ryder.

I was carrying Sadie and Cole in my arms and i just couldn't believe just a few hours ago, they were inside my tummy. Sadie and Cole were both so adorable and so was Ryder, i mean obviously, they are Drew and my kids right?

"Aww, they're so cute! Can i please carry one of them?" Libby finally put her camera down, probably because she already used up her two boxes of 10 and asked me.

"This is Sadie." I said and passed Sadie to her.

"Aww, isn't she prescious Dalton? She's so adorable!" Libby carried Sadie in her arms and asked Dalton.

"Erm, obviously she's cute! I mean, i am her uncle." Dalton said and i scoffed. He had such a big ego.

"Congrats guys! You're parents!" Dixon said to Drew and i.

"Thanks." Drew replied with a wide smile spread across his face.

"Seriously guys, they are so cute it's not even funny!" Alex said seriously.

"Thank you!" I smiled and Drew looked down at me.

"I guess they are pretty lucky to have such sexy parents huh?" Drew said and i laughed and he leaned down to peck me on the lips.

As everyone was talking and telling Drew and i how cute our babies were, the door suddenly burst open and Drew's mom and dad came in.

"Where's my grandchildren?" Drew's mother exclaimed as she rushed into the room.

"She forced me to bring her here even though i told her that you all would be here." Drew's dad said and sighed.

"Oh shut up, where's my grandkids?" Drew's mom asked.

"Ahhh, there they are!" She exclaimed once she saw Drew carrying Ryder and I carrying Cole.

"Aww what's his name?" She asked Drew and took Ryder away from him. Ryder wasn't sleeping like his brother and sister, strangely. And i thought that babies sleep all the time, and cry all the time.

"HIs name is Ryder Nash, he was the first one out." Drew said as his mom cooed at Ryder.

"He looks just like how you looked as a baby! Hey Ryder, i'm your grandma, welcome to the world little one." Drew's mom said and started cooing at Ryder. Obviously, she didn't get an answer and i doubt that Ryder knew anything she was saying.

"Where's the other two?" She asked and passed Ryder back to Drew before turning to me.

"His name is Cole Daylon he's number three. And he seems to love to sleep." I said as she took Cole into her arms. Drew's dad was just standing beside her arm. I don't think Cole even realized he was being passed to someone else.

"And where's number two?" Drew's dad suddenly asked.

"She's over here." Libby said and walked up.

""Do you wanna carry her?" Libby asked Drew's dad.

"Sure, why not?" He said and Libby carefully passed Sadie to Drew's dad. She didn't make a sound but after a while of him carrying her, she suddenly burst out crying. Drew's dad tried his best to calm her down but to no avail. She continued to cry her eyes out so he passed her to me. ONce she was in my arms she sudden;y stopped crying. She probably knew my scent already and was comfirtable with it.