Chapter 20

Drew's P.O.V

"So Dixon shot me?" I asked, still confused about all the things Valentina was telling me.

"He did! Believe me!" Valentina said again.

"He's dead Valentina, he's gone. He couldn't possible come back to life and shoot me." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"He really really did it!" Valentina said again trying to convince me.

I woke up jut a week ago and jut hearing that my own brother had shot me was just unbelievable! And further more, he was dead!

"Yeah Dixon did it. Yeah he came back to life and just shot me." I said.

"You have to believe me, Drew! He's not dead! And it's like he doesn't remember me or you at all!" Valentina argued.

I couldn't believe what she said. Dixon and I were close, very close. He was someone I looked up to. He was my role model. I did everything with him. He wouldn't try to kill me. He wouldn't possibly want me dead.

Suddenly, my head started aching very badly.

"Fuck! OWW! My head! OWW!" I started rubbing my temples but it still hurt even more.

"What's happening Drew?" Valentina asked worriedly.

Then, all that happened just months ago at that abandoned school came back, flooding my mind.

Valentina tied up to a chair. Me untying her. A guy walking up to us. Me looking closely at him. Me being shocked when I realized the guy was Dixon. Dixon aiming the gun at Valentina. Me telling Valentina that I loved her and lastly, me jumping in front of Valentina taking the bullet from her.

WAIT! That was Dixon! It was really Dixon!

"I remember!" I said but still wondered why Dixon did it.

---

Unknown's P.O.V

I got up from the random spot I was at. I've been lost in the woods for a long as I can remember.

A few months ago, I just woke up in an abandoned school. There was blood everywhere, class all over the floor and there was a huge bump on my head.

Now I was just roaming around looking for my home. Just to go back to my family. I've been just sleeping at random spots that I find when it's dark.

I stretched my arms as stood up, cracking my back. Another day of hard searching to find my family and pack, and probably failing at finding them.