Chapter 19

Sorry if you guys think I sped the book up too fast (if that makes any sense)... Well, it's because I think you guys would he really bored of reading chapter after chapter of Valentina being depressed.  

___________________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

~ Christmas ~

It was Christmas Day and I was sitting at my usual seat next to the bed where Drew lay, still in coma. Having to spend most of the year without him was hell! I even nearly skipped Libby's birthday because I lost track on the dates.

My daily routine was always the same. My brother's disapproved of it, saying it wasn't healthy for me to doing what I was doing but u diet see why it was bad for me

My daily routine...

1. Wake up 

2. Eat my breakfast  

3. Go to school 

4. Visit Drew  

5. Eat dinner beside Drew  

6. Cry, hoping Drew would wake up 

7. Somehow fall a sleepy on the chair I sit on whenever I visit Drew

It would be mine and Drew's first Christmas together this year but Drew was still in coma. Just thinking about it made me feel pain in my heart.

Everyone else was downstairs having the time of his or her lives while I was up here. During the time Drew's been out, I've been making a scrapbook on all that's happening. It was mostly to fill him in on what happened when he was out if he asked and also a Christmas present for him, from me.

It was a rainy Thursday night when I was sitting by Drew when Libby came in and suggested I make a scrapbook for him to pass the time. I agreed with her and started making it. I managed to finish making it just last week. It's filled with pictures from when we were just little kids to us as a couple.

"Come on Drew, you have to wake up." I said quietly, praying that he'd wake up.

I heard a knock on the door and I told the person outside that he or she could come in. The door opened and Dalton was there.

"Come on downstairs, Valentina, you need to open your presents." He said with a smile.

I looked at my mate once more before turning around and nodded my head and stood up walking toward the door.

"He's going to wake up soon, Val, you don't have to worry. He'll be up soon, I promise." He said and pulled me in for a hug.

When I pulled away from the hug, we walked out and walked down the stars to the living room. It was crowded with wolves from our pack but I only made my way to my family.