Chapter 32

Valentina's POV

I opened up the door to my house and stepped in with Drew behind me. We just decided to go over to my place for a while. The house looked empty, my brothers were most likely busy with either the pack, school or their mates. Drew and I walked to the living room and immediately heard the sound of people moaning. 

We walked closer and saw Dalton and Libby, on the couch, practically dry humping each other. They didn't seem to hear us enter the room because they were still engaged in their little make out session. I looked toward Drew, who was behind me and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

Drew stepped forward and told me to stand aside. I didn't know what he was planning on doing but just in case, i stood aside. From where i was Drew used his Alpha strength and easily flipped the couch over, causing Dalton and Libby to break appart and roll off the couch.

"What the fuck!" Dalton shouted and sat up, rubbing the part of his head that he hit when Drew flipped the couch.

"I actually almost thought you guys weren't mates and were really friends with benefits." Drew said and folded his arms.

"Why would you think that?" Libby asked.

"Well, the two of you always seem to be either arguing or fighting. And for you guys, there's never any PDA." Drew  answered and i agreed with him. Dalton and Libby nevr showed any affection in public.

"But that doesn't mean we aren't mates." Dalton said, giving Drew a 'what the shit' kind of look, if you get what i mean.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Drew waved Dalton off.

"Oh yeah! Tina! I need we need to hve some girl talk!" Libby jumped up and started dragging me away. Oh and yes, that nickname stuck with me but now i'm kind of used to it.

Drew gave me a questioning look and i just shrugged, really not knowing what she wanted to talk about. Libby dragged me to the kitchen and made sure that there wasn't anyone eavesdropping before she started talking.

"Ok, i'm hopping you remember that tomorrow is Drew's birthday." Libby said and inside my mind i was like It's his birthday tomorrow?!

"Erm, yeah." I faked, like of course i had too. What kind of mate would i be if i didn't remember my mate's birthday.

"Don't lie, Tina. You totally forgot." Libby tilted her head to the side, giving me a knowing look.

"Yeah fine! I forgot kay?!" I admitted.

"I knew it! But it's ok, idon't think Drew even remembers it's his birthday tomorrow... I mean like with you being 3 months into the pregnancy and everything." Libby said and yes, i am 3 months into my pregnancy and i literally feel like a whale, i can't wait to get the three of them out of there. 

"I guess... But if tomorrow is his birthday," I wanted to say that it was too late to plan a birthday party but Libby stopped me before i could finish my sentence.

"That's why Dalton and I totally planned it out for you guys!" Libby exclaimed and i stared at her in shock. 

"You guys did?" I asked.

"Yes we did! It's going to be a surprise party. It will be held at the Sinster Pack house. All members of the Sinister Pack and Moonlight Pack (Sterling's Pack) are invited. All we need you to do is bring Drew to the pack house at 6pm." Libby said, and i think i haven't mensioned this before but Drew's pack's name is actually Sinister Pack. I know, what a name, but oh well.

"You guys really organised this party?" I asked in disbelieve.

"Yup! You know, we didn't wanna stress you out." Libby smiled.