Epilogue

• Dedicated to All Of You Guys Because You Guys Are So Freakin Awesome <3

Valentina's POV

~ 2 years Later ~

"How do i look?" I asked after my hair and make up was done.

"See for yourself." Libby replied and handed me a mirror. I took a look at myself and gasped. My hair was wavy and there was a halo hair band around my head. My makeup was light, so that i could show off my natural beauty. Libby's words, not mine. But overall, i looked amazing.

"Like it?" Valerie asked me. She was the one that helped me with my makeup and hair. Have i mentioned that she was a pro?

"I love it!" I exclaimed and jumped up from the chair before giving her a tight hug, she was the best sister in law ever!

"Hey hey hey! Don't ruin it!" Valerie exclaimed and i let go.

"Sorry, it's just so amazing! Thank you!" I said again and smiled.

"No problem. Now you gotta wear your dress. Make sure you don't ruin your makeup while wearing it coz then i will be a lose lose situation coz you ruin your dress, too." Valerie said and got Elise to pass me my dress.

The girls started to get ready when i went to get changed. They were doing their own makeup by themselves, they didn't want me to hire a makeup artist because they said that they wanted to do it themselves.

My dress was beautiful. There was only one words to describe the dress. It was perfect. It was strapless and quite flowy, just perfect. Since Drew and i decided to tie the knot during Spring, the wedding theme colors were pink, purple and peach, meaning my bridesmaid's dresses were one of these three colors. Libby, my maid of honour was going to wear the peach color one, Valerie was going to wear the light pink one, Elise was going to wear the dark pink one, Alex was going to wear the bright pink one and Savannah was going to wear the drak purple one.

I slowly put on my dress and when it was on, i looked looked at myself in a mirror. It was so beautiful! Just as i was admiring my dress in the mirror, my five bridesmaids and my daughter came back, all ready.

"You look beautiful, Tina!" Libby exclaimed.

"Same to you!" I replied to her.

"So glad you picked this dress! It look freakin amazing i don't even think Drew's going to be able to resist you!" Savannah said and i blushed.

"Mommmmy..." I heard a cute little voice and saw that Alex was carrying my little girl, Sadie.

"Hi baby, why don't you look fabuloous!" I said and took her into my arms, carrying her. Sadie was a very happy little girl and after i said that she started clapping ang giggling to herself even thought she most likely has no idea what i just said.

"Come on! We need to take a picture!" Elise said and took out a camera.

I put Sadie on the floor. And held her hand then the girls came over and stood beside me. Elise put the camera on the table and set it on timer then hurridly came back to jon us in the picture. Once the picture was taken, Elise went over and took them camera and showed the picture to us.

As we were looking at the picture, a knock came on the door and the door opened.

"Hey, come on, it's time." I heard Sterling's voice and we all turned around.

"Already? That was fast!" Valerie exclaimed, "Come on, ladies, we have a wedding to attend!"

We walked out of the room and down the stairs. Oh right, i forgot to tell you where we were. We were in the pack house and the wedding was going to be held inside the woods. It was a really nice and quiet place in the woods.