Chapter 13

Hi!

I love you guys coz this book is still #1!

I love you guys coz you guys are so dedicated!

I love you guys coz your comments are wonderful!

I just love all my fans and readers!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes too!

_______________________________________________________________

Drew's P.O.V

Recap:

"Oh my god, there's this girl in school who is following everywhere!" Rusty groaned when we got home.

"Ya! Damn! She's been stalking me too!" Dalton exclaimed.

"She followed me to the bathroom damn it!!!" I sighed.

"She's been following us around too!" Valentina and Libby said in unison.

"What the hell does she freaking want from us?" Rusty yelled.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

----

(Still Drew's POV)

All of us whipped our heads back to see Sterling and Scott wearing only basketball shorts. They were both dirty and panting like mad.

"Rogues! They're attacking packs! One by one!" Scott said. I tended up.

"They just attacked Crescent Pack! They've killed a few packs already! There's another pack more before they come over to our pack." Sterling said.

Rogues? That's couldn't be good. There were rumours that there were a group of rogues that went around killing packs, all because they couldn't stand having an Alpha ordering them around. They wanted all Alphas dead. And not only do they end up killing the Alpha but also almost the entire pack. Could this be them? Were these rogues going to come?!

"What do we do?" Dalton asked.

"One of them has already crossed our territory. But the scent disappeared after a mile off the marked off area." Sterling said.

One of them was in already in! I needed to protect Valentina! Even if it meant my life. They would want to get to Sterling through her! She was so naïve and would probably give away something that would cause the extinction of our pack. Not trying to say that she would cause all of us to die but being the friendly person she was, she would be friends with that rogue if she wasn't careful. But she probably won't because she knew the story of him.

"For now, we'll just have to prepare for whatever's going to happen. We're going to train everyday from now on." Scott said.

Training is not fun, at all! It always left all of us aching and sweating all over. But to protect our pack, this training was going to come in handy.

"Hold it, Scott, Sterling! There's a new girl in town. Any possibility she could be the rogue that passed our territory?" Dalton asked.

Then it hit me. This mystery stalker girl. What did she want? Maybe she was the rogue! I never once saw her in my life. And se claimed she knew me. Maybe this is all just a plan.

Maybe her plan was to seduce Rusty, Dalton and I and after that, getting information for her. Which would result in them attacking our pack.

Scott and Sterling looked at each other. Then looked back at Dalton after hearing what he said.

"She's been following, stalking Rusty, Drew, the girls and I. There's a high chance she is the rogue. She doesn't have a scent! Not even the one humans have!" Dalton said.

He had a point! The girl didn't have a scent. Absolutely nothing at all. Not even the scent that humans had! Something was not right.

"There's a chance but we cannot confirm it yet." Sterling said.

"Inform us if anything." Scott said.

If she really was the rogue then I wasn't worried that Valentina would be friends with the mystery girl. The girl was just plain annoying. I would be extremely surprised if Valentina became her friend. What I was really worried about is that the rogues would attack and take Valentina away from me.... I didn't want her to end up like my brother.

Valentina's P.O.V

I felt Drew tense up when he heard the word 'Rogue'. He was probably thinking about his older brother.

Who was dead?

His older brother, Dixon. Dixon was much older than us so I don't really remember him.

Rogues killed him.

As it was said. He went out for a run one day and ne'er came back. When they went out to look for him, there was blood all over the clearing. They searched the whole woods. But never found him. There was only his scent at the clearing but it was Gina because of the rain. They came to a conclusion that Dixon died. And it might have been true, we never saw him again!

Unknown's P.O.V

They knew. They knew about us. I was standing outside they're house listening into they're conversation. They knew about us. This pack was smart! Unlike all the others.

My phone started vibrating. I fished it out of my pocket and saw the caller said it was Ian.

"What?" I growled softly into the phone.

"Did you do it yet?" He asked.

"It takes time dumb ass!" I hissed into the phone.

Stupid guy, thinks I can complete my task in such a short time? It takes time. And these people don't look like they would fall for it. They were smart.

"Fine." Ian said again.

"They know." I stated.

"They know about us? How's that possible?" He asked shock.

I resisted the urge to say "All my life I have dared to go past what is possible. To the impossible? Actually, past that. To the place where the possible and the impossible meet, to become... the possimpible."

But instead I said, "Of course it's possible! They're smart and they didn't fall for my trap like the rest!"

"Continue trying. We'll come soon. One pack down. One more to go till we're there." Ian said and hung up.

_____________________________________________________________

- Vote

- Comment

- Fan

- Recommend

Help me with maintaining the #1 on werewolf by putting this into your library, reading list and commenting and voting.

LOVE, OVERRATED