Chapter 33

Hey guys. I'm like really really really really busy with like school work and exams and basically just school so i didn't really have the time to update. So sorry xP

But because i kept receiving PMs and comment about when i was going to update, i decided that i was going to make some time so that i can write a new chapter for you guys! 

Also because my friends in school have been bugging me about updating as well xP 

So for now, i should just like keep quiet and start writing! 

See you guys at the end of this chapter! Bye! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Valentina's POV

"How does it feel like to have sex with the huge tummy of yours?" Libby randomly asked me. Like WTF?

"Libby! There's innocent ears here!" Savannah scolded Libby and pointed to baby Colton who was busy munching on the cookies that the girls and i made earlier this morning.

"He's not even listening. Come on Tina, tell me." Libby pushed me to tell her.

"Come on, Libby." Valerie said to Libby. Valerie and Sterling were now happily married. Sterling proposed to Valerie about a week after Drew's birthday party and Valerie wanted to get married ASAP so they got married like a month later, which was like last month? Yeah, last month. And if you count right, yes i'm 5 months pregnant and due any day now. 

"Fine, but i just wanna know if it's different or not." Libby said.

"Other than the occasional kicks, i would say everything feels the same. Oh and the belly that's kind of seperating the both of you, yeah." I gave in and told Libby. It's true actually, through my pregnancy, besides me craving weird kinds of foods, i was also really horny sometimes, just saying.

"Oh, but will it hurt the baby?" Libby asked.

"Why do you wanna know so much? Are you pregnant or something? Does Dalton know? Damn, are you gonna keep him? Are you mad with Dalton for doing this to you? I'll kill him later." I started asking her all sorts of questions.

"Shut up, Tina! Unlike you and Drew, we actually use something called condoms," Libby said and i rolled my eyes. 

"Ok, enough guys! Colton is staring at you guys, probably wondering what all this means." Elise said and Libby and i stopped.

"Oh he'll know what it means sooner or later. This little guy's gonna be a heartbreaker," Savannah said and tickled Colton, making him giggle and coo. Aww so adorable.

"Oh, i will not approve of him being a player. No way." Valerie said.

"But he's gonna be all horny and will crave for a release. You won't be able to stop him." Libby interjected.

"Oh but i will. I will not let any random skank into my household." Valerie snorted making us laugh, and baby Colton, who didn't understand a word we were saying (Or maybe he understood :O) started giggling too.

"Oh but he's gonna be so hot, just saying. I mean like you're hot and your mate is hot, just saying you know, so with two hot people, you get a really damn hot heir." Libby said.

"Eh! I don't see how my brothers are hot at all! I mean, they're like pigs! Especially Dalton, no offence to you Libby." I said, because i grew up with them and i knew all their bad habbits.