Chapter 27

Valentina's POV

It's been a week since the day Drew and i finished the mating. Libby and i never got to go for a girls day out because Drew's uncle Lewis' pack just moved over and everyone was busy. Drew was given the Alpha title and i was given the Luna title once everyone was settled into the new pack house.

Lucky for Libby and i, today we didn't have anything on and decided to go for our girls day out while Drew and Dalton went for a boys day out. I got out f bed at 9 in the morning to find Drew not in bed. However, there was a red rose and a note on his pillow.

Morning baby

I'm sorry you had to wake up alone today but i had to attend to some alpha duties.

Have fun during your girls day out with Libby :)

Love always

Drew <3

ps. Here's a red rose i picked before i went for Alpha duty

I smiled to myself as i put the rose and note away. Drew could be so sweet sometimes.

There was a knock on my door and i got up from my bed to open it. It was Libby, and she was wearing a Lumpy Space Princess cropt top with jeans shorts and studded ankle boots.

"Morning girl! Are you ready for a girls day out?!" She barged into my room and plonked herself onto mine and Drew's bed. I closed the door again and turned to face her.

"I haven't changed yet." I said and she nodded her head.

"I'll pick out your clothes." She stood up and went to my walk in closet. She walked in and started lookng through my clothes. After a while, she finally picked out a pair of neon pink shorts from Forever 21 and a crop top from Freshtops that had infinity sign and a young.

"Here put these on." She said and i took them and went into the bathroom. I pulled off my pajamas and changed my bra and thong before putting the clothes Libby picked out for me on.

After combing my hair and brushing my teeth, i unlocked the toilet door and walked out.

Libby was sitting on my bed, typing away on her phone and had a pair of studded platform ankle boots in front of her. When she noticed i was out she handed them to me. I slipped them on and when they were on i stood up and walked over to my full body mirror. I turned a full 360 degrees and when i came back to face myself again, i felt sick and ran to the toilet. I don't know why but i started puking into the toilet. Libby, being an awesome best friend came rushing to me and pulled my hair away from my face. She patted my back as i puked some more.

"Oh my gosh... What just happened?" i asked Libby once i was done.

"Valentina, do you think you're pregnant?" She asked out of nowhere and i looked at her with a blank face.

"I don't know..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"I'm not sure but your scent has changed and i don't know?" Libby said.

"Do you think i am?" I asked.

"Erm... Yeah." She said and i just broke down crying.

"Why are you crying Valentina?" Libby hugged me.

"I'm too young for this! What if Drew doesn't want the baby? What if he leaves me coz of this?" I cried.

"We aren't sure yet. We need to comfirm it. Come on, let's go buy some pregnancy tests." She hugged me and told me to wash up.

After washing up again, Libby and i headed down to her new car. We both got in and she started driving to the nearest drug store. When we were there, she started getting many different brands of pregnancy tests and dumped them into a basket. She walked to the cashier and started paying for them. The lady behind the counter gave us disgusted looks, probably juging out every move.