The Mystery Girl

**Aayan's POV**

If somebody asked me what my favorite day of the week was, I would definitely be telling Monday. Probably my employees would disagree, owing to the fact that they would have to answer me at sharp 10 in the morning. But today was not one of those Monday, I woke up late in the morning, meaning six thirty instead of five. Then my overly nervous cook, had spilled coffee all over me when she almost collided with me, as she was entering my room. I truly disapproved clumsy ways of people. Why couldn't they be focused and alert like me?

I pushed open my car door, to step into my impressive and admired workplace. SpeedEx house was something I was proud of, I had put in my utmost creativity and hard work on building this iconic architecture. It was my tribute to my dad, I knew he would be proud of me, if he would have been around. I was almost going deep into my train of thoughts, when I saw somebody very flashy fall before me. It took me a moment to register, that it was indeed a girl in a very bright orange clothes, fallen with her face on the marble.

It was indeed a first time when I witnessed such incidence in the lobby of SpeedEx house, where almost at every time everything was in order.

In normal circumstance I would have circumvented such obvious inept person, and get on with my way, but for some unknown reason, I picked up her bag and extended my hand to help her.

And then she looked at me, and something inside me just clicked, like when a machine is synced with another. The girl had chocolate brown eyes, the nose was sharp and prominent and then those lips. Maybe I would never have proper words to explain that part of her. It was just so soft and supple looking pink, maybe peach colored, perfectly shaped lips.

At this time, they were parted, probably sucking in air through it. Her hair were so soft, shiny and too straight. And when I was beginning to wonder what would her touch feel like, then she placed her small and fragile hand in mine. And like it was thousands of watts electricity coursed through me, I didn't knew, but small part of was startled at such feel.

"Are you alright?" I asked, as I thought she might have hit her head too hard, that she was still dazed.

'Hmm..No answer. Probably she loves me already!' I thought amusing myself at her completely lost self.

"I think you dropped your bag!" I said taking her bag to eye level breaking our stare. She partly regained herself, taking the bag from my hands. I felt the electrifying touch again and sighed myself.

And then it was the funniest reply I ever seen in anybody. She opened and closed her mouth probably thinking of any reply. But instead, with every second passing she looked more and more confused and out of place.

"Next time, Watch your step," I chuckled and moved past her. I knew it was already late, and people had started gawking in our direction.

I couldn't help but steal a last glance at her before the doors of the lift closed.

--*--**

As the German car wheel manufactures, Borger AG personnel, Emery and Maximilian were furiously discussing about the perfection of their products and how they are willing to supply us by absorbing the import cost, I was getting wary of the time being waste as such proposal. I held out my hand, every one of twenty people, stopped and a silence spread in the room.

I looked at Emery with calm and said, "However you want to put it, I don't care. I only see I could lose minimum 100 crore rupees in such deal. Though I will never deny the quality of your products, so this will be final offering to you. Use my facilities at Pune and Baroda, and manufacture the wheels there. My guys have already made up the working on the profits on your part. Tell me by tomorrow, if you agree."