One Shots?

Hey my dear Girls and Guys, how are you all?

I was thinking of giving you one shots of Aayan and Trishaan. Wanted your opinion on that matter. Which are the things you guys want from these one shots. Let me know by commenting right here. I will see it to it that I upload first one shot within a week for you all. Also if you like, I can write initial part of Leap of faith in Aayan's point of view.

But all I need is your opinions on it. I will get right to work! Also those who don't know yet. I have already uploaded 4 parts of Sara's Trilemma. The fifth chapter will be updated by tomorrow. I would love if you support my new story. I promise that it will be fun and filled with pure romance and emotions. Do let me know your thoughts on Sara's story.

As you all know that our Aayan and Trisha LOF is contesting in #YourStoryIndia . I am very proud to say that right now it has a very nice place in top 15 of the books in that tagline. But it will not be enough, so please share Leap Of Faith to your followers by doing shout outs and recommending to your dear ones.

And last but not the least. Keep voting.. Because it really makes lot of difference.

Thank you for loving Aayan and Trisha.. I would never have written such a story without your motivation and support. Love you all!!