Sara's Trilemma.. Sneak peek of new story

**Hi you guys. This is half of the first chapter of Sara's Trilemma. You can read the complete first chap. Just add Sara's Trilemma to your reading list, found in my work section. It's a fun filled story with a good amount of romance and drama into it. How Sara goes about finding her love. especially when three guys the ex boyfriend, Best friend and a bad date are competing for her. I have added little bit of mystery to the characters and setting. I am sure you will enjoy it.. and support it, like you always love and support LOF! Happy reading!**

It was a chilly December night, the twinkling of thousands of lights on the Mumbai Street always made me feel alive. Well especially with certain event of dating always lifted my spirits up ten times. No complaints. I ducked out of the old and smelly cab, regarding the restaurant, Chip n Tales. I straightened the creases of my AND dress and once again ran my hand through my previously set conditions, ruffled due to unruly wind. I struggled with my heels as I made my way, feeling upbeat and confident.

I had gone way ahead in my imagination when Siddharth Kashyap asked me out at a charity banquet organized Purple magazine. The killer suit with the groomed hair, the subtle smile working on the corner of his lips, made me swoon. And when he actually talked to me, I was over the moon, drinking his every word in.

"You know Ms. Sara, you do have a beautiful smile. It's just lighting up the whole evening," he said pushing his right hand down his pocket as leaned on the long table with drink in his other hand.

And my usual self of confident and smart had gone for vacation or something, I blushed scarlet red over his smooth compliment. I remembering to blurting out awkward thank you.

I took a deep breath and entered the busy restaurant.

"Siddharth Kashyap?" I asked the female receptionist. She nodded and led me to the table, which was in middle of the oval space. Who books a table in the middle of the restaurant! As I walked on I noticed the tables were closer and the space itself was cramped. There was actual noise in the background. But there was a rule, the first date supposed to be a casual one.

There I saw him, sitting and scrolling through his facebook account. Should I mention not bothering to notice me?

"Hi, Siddharth." I began and waited for a couple of awkward seconds, for him to pull a chair for me.

"Hey, you are late." He said, leaning more on his chair. Okay he still is not standing up. And strike one. I breathed in and sat down the chair opposite him. Okay Sara. Be calm. He might be mad because you came late. Yes five minutes late.

"That's right I am a little late. I couldn't find a cab on time." I mumbled looking at the neat table trying to compose myself, while he still fiddled with his phone. You should have come to pick me up. Then I wouldn't have been late.

I studied his face again, the groomed hair, the suit, and the breathtaking smile was all gone. The man before me was wearing a white shirt with rolled up sleeves, casual jeans and unruly hair. Though the handsomeness was not shadowed. Good thing!

"Oh I ordered already. I hope you don't mind," he kept his phone down, looking through his thick brows and intriguing eyes.

'While you are at it, you should have ate it too.' I smiled, "its fine."

He continued smiling, very weirdly. I regarded him with scrutiny as he was doing the same with me. I was not able to see through his eyes. I had been on many dates before, and the guys would just jump up and compliment me on the looks. But this man, who was so smoothly flirting with two days back, was not saying anything.

"You look good," I gave him one of my magic smiles, by tilting my head to one side and removing a strand of hair and flicking it back. I did know that it had effect on my dates, and he needed to get little dose of that to get him straight.