The Drunk Necessity

"Do you really think that this design is good?" Shweta asked with uncertainty coupled with nervousness written all over her face.

"It is beautiful, now keep still," I said in a firm tone. In fact, my own hands were also paining from keeping still. It was more than half an hour. The Mehndi artists were working effortlessly on our hands. We had shifted in the Dorchester hotel in Ascot Berkshire before three days for the ceremony. Now it was only two days until the wedding.

"Wait until you see my Mehndi. I have to say it is come out well," Riya added with a smirk. She sat on the other chair with her hands stretched, two designers working on her hands.

Just as I thought to say otherwise, my phone buzzed on my lap. Crap. "How am I going to pick the call?"

"Aayan?" Riya asked excitedly. When I gave her a look, she understood. It was the call from the hacker we hired the day before.

"I will help you," one of the tall Mehndi artists offered.

"Okay. Let's go the balcony as it is a private call," I smiled shyly at her.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Daniel. Shoot," I answered hurriedly. My patience was running out and he already took the whole days' time.

"Mam, it is safe to say that the system is compromised. I am able to access the subject," his voice was as nerdy as he was. It made me literally jump with joy. Damn! Who could have guessed that I managed to hack the computer of a billionaire? I had a little hope despite hiring the best hacker in UK. Thanks to Riya's big connections. Her friend was a son of CEO of a reputed security company in which Robin was working.

"You know what I want. You have to duplicate the system. Is there any other system connected to it?" I asked in one breath.

"I don't think so. It's a lone system. Even the open source connected to that is unique. That's why it took me all this time. All I can do is mirror the system. All the data and system files will be copied."

"Fine. If you can trace what he did in the month of May 2009. All his travel, his emails, his searches, bank account transactions. Everything. Call me as soon as it is finished. And remove all the traces. He shouldn't know that his laptop was hacked," I finished in a small tone as the artist was eyeing with puzzled expressions.

I murmured thanks to the girl and she went inside. I sighed at the accomplishment coupled with a great English countryside view in front of me. The small lake with a meadow of blue, yellow flowers was glistening in the sunlight. I wanted to forget for a bit for all the worries and breathe in the scenic beauty.

Though, major worry was gone now that we had now hacked his computer. Maybe I would not have to go to him again. All my answers were stored in his computer. By end of this wedding, I will have strong proof. Until then it is he, Aayan and me.

My thoughts wondered around Aayan. He planned to come tomorrow. Truth be told, I really missed him. All I needed was his comforting warm embrace. Well maybe couple of other things too. I thought my body had showered in painfully cold water. His body would make it alive again. I giggled at the thought when suddenly my brain started imagining his hands on waist.

"I missed you baby!" a voice whispered in my ears which left a tickling sensation. My heart almost leaped out of the chest. What the damn hell! I turned around frantically completely forgetting the fact that my hands were wet with Henna. In the process, his expensive suit had my henna imprinted on it.

"What on earth-?" I stopped abruptly and started laughing hysterically at his priceless expressions. He was so astounded that it took him a few seconds to realize that his suit was spoiled. Then he looked at me and smirked. Before I could duck, he was onto me, hugging me and thus ruining my clothes too.